V9 Features: Easter Eggs and Shortcuts

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Finally ran down to 121mi. last night and had to pull over quickly to take some screenshots in the App. o_O

If you try to click on any of the sections once enabled you drop out of the Easter Egg and back into normal. As far as I've read or have tried, this is an App only feature (will not work on the Model 3 screen), and it was only a single battery icon click to enter. ;)

4046181F-C202-416C-9523-F32676F5B038.png
4C116370-0A09-4B6A-86C1-13DC38E8D32C.png
052DAE70-099F-43F4-B6DB-4551913AFBB1.png

Only Tesla!

Last edited:

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Finally ran down to 121mi. last night and had to pull over quickly to take some screenshots in the App. o_O

If you try to click on any of the sections once enabled you drop out of the Easter Egg and back into normal. As far as I've read or have tried, this is an App only feature (will not work on the Model 3 screen), and it was only a single battery icon click to enter. ;)

View attachment 22019
View attachment 22020
View attachment 22021

Only Tesla!
Let me add one... I arrived at a meeting with exactly 121 miles of range showing so saved some screens... didn’t have time to see what this one would do...

8021CAD2-77D6-49E3-B883-86591D8973B0.jpeg

njkode

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure if this is the right place to for this post.

On the About Tesla screen, my model 3 has aero covers on the wheels. Is there a way to remove them to reflect my car?

lol If no they should add a way.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure if this is the right place to for this post.

On the About Tesla screen, my model 3 has aero covers on the wheels. Is there a way to remove them to reflect my car?

lol If no they should add a way.
If they would also check the weather in your local area they should be able to display the car in the rain or snow or sun as well. After all at night they do change the car surroundings on the left hand side of the screen and turn on the lights.