V10 Don’t Have It EXTRAVAGANZA!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here it is folks! I’ve created this thread for all of us to come post as many times as we like that we don’t yet have V10! I’m waiting impatiently myself and thought, hey, why not write on the forum about it! This is a no snark, not directed at anyone post that wants YOU to join me in venting all things V10, specifically a lack of having it yet!!! This is just how my sense of humor works... and when I thought “Hey, I think a thread about this would be kind of funny” I just went ahead and did it! The part where normal humans say “that’s actually quite dumb...” didn’t trigger until I just now wrote it, and by this point, look how deeply I’m already in to it... I’m committed!

I’ve got my car charging and I keep waking it up with the app. Does this help? Beats me!!
I washed it when I got home with my typical post super duper wash (the other day) spot spray and wipe (God I love ceramic!). So far, caressing her did not help either!
I’ve Tweet... tweeted? Whatever the hell it’s called. Nothing.
Now I’m posting this! Worth a shot! Maybe there is some sort of magic sauce with typing V10 REPEATEDLY here on the Tesla Owners Online forum!
V10 V10 V10 V10!!!!

Damn it! All the opening and closing of the garage has let a fly in the house! V10 V10 V10!!!!!!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can only open the Tesla app so many times -- this feels like waiting for the invite to configure email in early 2018!!
Yes!!! I knew I remembered this feeling!! Instead of email and F5, it’s open app, refresh!

Also!!! Sorry little guy, no V10 for you!
d4fc2a0d-1795-481f-8558-bdd08388b9a9-jpeg.29370

Don’t come in my house unannounced, I’ve got a pampered chef fly swatter with brush tip end and dust pan!!!!

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't have it.. I'm glad I've got a service appointment for tomorrow for cabin air filters. Wonder if they'll push it then. Maybe.. maybe not..

but until then.. let me walk out to my car and turn on my hotspot.. connect the car and just play a few rounds of missile command...

Nope.. still don't have it.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't have it.. I'm glad I've got a service appointment for tomorrow for cabin air filters. Wonder if they'll push it then. Maybe.. maybe not..

but until then.. let me walk out to my car and turn on my hotspot.. connect the car and just play a few rounds of missile command...

Nope.. still don't have it.
Games! Excellent idea! Time for some BB2!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't understand. I don't have it, but TeslaFi shows that it's already gone to one car. Why wasn't that me!!!
This is absolutely the correct, and best, take! I’ve rated your post WINNER as you’ve won the thread!

Don’t let it go to your head though, my “winner” votes are like Whose Line Is It Anyways points!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going to bed. Would somebody wake me up when my update arrives, please.
May a flight of angels sing thee to thine rest, kindred soul.

For the rest of us, V10 beverages for all as we wait!!!!!! CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!*

*Do not chug V10. Experts agree that V10 is, in fact, mythical and should not be consumed in any way, shape, or form if discovered.

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My car was in for service today to get new shoes. While there, I got the notification that a software update was available. Picked up the car and stopped for a quick dinner and kicked off the update. It completes only to me 2019.32.2.2 which I already had :confused:. That was a total bummer. Now I have it plugged in and given priority access on the Google Wifi just to ensure that it has as un-encumbered a path to the mothership so maybe with a small pinch of luck I’ll get another notification shortly.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My car was in for service today to get new shoes. While there, I got the notification that a software update was available. Picked up the car and stopped for a quick dinner and kicked off the update. It completes only to me 2019.32.2.2 which I already had :confused:. That was a total bummer. Now I have it plugged in and given priority access on the Google Wifi just to ensure that it has as un-encumbered a path to the mothership so maybe with a small pinch of luck I’ll get another notification shortly.
Ugh! I forgot about that... they have to redo a software push sometimes (every time?) they do certain work on the cars, right? That really was a nasty teaser they put you through! Sorry for you on that one... I have mobile coming out to the house tomorrow for my wife’s S... I’ll now be prepped and ready for this coming disappointment thanks to you (if that’s any consolation)!!!

All the luck to you on getting V10 Santa to visit you soon, friend!

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I washed it when I got home with my typical post super duper wash (the other day) spot spray and wipe (God I love ceramic!). So far, caressing her did not help either!
I think you are on to something here, both my v10 updates came in the mornings after I washed the car!
Keep it super clean!

Whoops, sorry, I'm not allowed to post in here... :p