HOT V10.2 Voice Commands List (So Far, Add Ones You Discover)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All,

I'm starting to compile a list of Tesla Voice Commands.

If you discover one, just fill in this form: Tesla Voice Commands Entry Form

I'll be creating a spreadsheet and posting it here (V10.2 Tesla Voice Commands) for all of us to use and refer to.

Happy voicing!

UPDATE: We're up to 50 commands so far, keep 'em coming! Who knows, we may discover an Easter Egg...

FURTHER UPDATE: If you're looking, here is the voice commands app @TrevP featured on YouTube: teslavoice.glideapp.io

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All,

I'll be creating a spreadsheet and posting it here (V10.2 Tesla Voice Commands) for all of us to use and refer to.

Happy voicing!
Happy voicing indeed! This is almost unnecessary. I have been successful just saying what I want it to do and, after a few seconds, it figures it out. "Turn off climate", "Turn of HVAC", etc. I am used to Ford's Sync 3 where I had to say exactly the right words for it to do anything. At my age, I can't remember names, let alone keywords. I really like this new voice system. And remember, "they" are going to be keeping track of what we ask it to do and adding or improving it.

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Happy voicing indeed! This is almost unnecessary. I have been successful just saying what I want it to do and, after a few seconds, it figures it out. "Turn off climate", "Turn of HVAC", etc. I am used to Ford's Sync 3 where I had to say exactly the right words for it to do anything. At my age, I can't remember names, let alone keywords. I really like this new voice system. And remember, "they" are going to be keeping track of what we ask it to do and adding or improving it.
Yes, and, at the same time, some will benefit from it too.

Glad you won't need it, but some of us will...

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks to @TrevP and others using the form, we're at 70 commands!

And I'm trying not to duplicate, there's more if you add in similar ways to issue the same command.

Keep it up Tesla Community, we may discover some Easter Eggs nestled within Voice Command!

HCD3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you very much for this.

tencate

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nice list. I wonder if I can set CHILL on or off with a voice command. I'll try it later. I often do my boring commutes on CHILL but would love to flip CHILL off for times I have a "need for speed"

scottf200

Country
Country
All,
Happy voicing!
Hi, I've been spreading this around to numerous places and popular YouTubers, Twitter Users.

Glad to see you started updating it as people were complaining that submissions were not being updated.

I wonder if you need a verified column and new form option to say what vehicle they work in?? ie. S/X vs 3/Y
I would guess there are commands that work differently. ie. does 'Show me tire pressures' work in the S/X and which 'Instrument Panel' side does it show up in (left or right).

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi, I've been spreading this around to numerous places and popular YouTubers, Twitter Users.

Glad to see you started updating it as people were complaining that submissions were not being updated.

I wonder if you need a verified column and new form option to say what vehicle they work in?? ie. S/X vs 3/Y
I would guess there are commands that work differently. ie. does 'Show me tire pressures' work in the S/X and which 'Instrument Panel' side does it show up in (left or right).
Good to hear.

Funny thing... I update submissions a few times a day, not immediately.

Seems I need to add a line for "updated morning, noon, and night"

Also, as I'm validating the commands and only have Middie, I'd need someone with an S or X to provide that additional validation for those cars.

I know there's already a command for S/X that of course doesn't work on Model 3... Turn On/Off Steering Wheel Heat

Last edited:

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nice list. I wonder if I can set CHILL on or off with a voice command. I'll try it later. I often do my boring commutes on CHILL but would love to flip CHILL off for times I have a "need for speed"
Not yet. I’ve tried several sub commands for settings but none have worked. Any of the main tabs can be brought up though. I suspect we’ll get more depth in due time.

scottf200

Country
Country
Good to hear.
Also, as I'm validating the commands and only have Middie, I'd need someone with an S or X to provide that additional validation for those cars.
I know there's already a command for S/X that of course doesn't work on Model 3... Turn On/Off Steering Wheel Heat
Way to go. I sure wish I could help with validation on a S/X. I only have X MCU1/AP2.0.
Hopefully you find someone you trust to validate those and perhaps give them edit authority. I help with a few crowdsourced spreadsheets and it is very very helpful.

motocoder

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good to hear.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Thank you,

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For the seat heaters:

Set Seat (XXX) heater to (XXX)

What are the possible seat XXX values?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For the seat heaters:

Set Seat (XXX) heater to (XXX)

What are the possible seat XXX values?
I think the (xxx) would go before 'seat' (but seems the car is pretty forgiving).

Set Driver Seat to High/Medium/Low
Set passenger seat...
Set Rear seats.... (for all three)
Set rear right seat to...
Set rear center seat to...
Set rear left seat to...

and just "turn on seat..." without "to High/Medium/Low" goes to high (as all seat heaters should always be ;) )