USPS Mystery Package Coming From Kelvin Chow In Fremont, CA

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

help_balance_thegrid_with_evdotenergy

Gordon Tyler

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I received an email yesterday from stamps.com about a package coming my way.

It said that Kelvin Chow was sending me a package and it gave me the tracking code but nothing else. I didn't know what it could be and no tracking information was available yesterday.

Today, when I tracked the package today it said it was coming from Fremont, CA and that got me excited. Could it be that I won a Tesla from my single referral code used in the previous round?

Probably not very likely, but I guess I will know in three days.

Has anyone else received this email or know what it could be?

I tried to figure out where this person works, but none of the companies that any of the California Kelvin Chows in LinkedIn work for sound familiar to me. A quick Google search found a 32 year old that lives 2.5 miles from the Fremont factory. The suspense is going to be insane, but I have to prepare for something less exciting than winning a Model Y or a Roadster.

I also had earned that photo to space reward, so maybe it's that but I would think that could be done online. Reply with your guesses below. The funnier the better.

GDN

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did you buy a Boring Co hat that never arrived a couple of years back? :)

RickO2018

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I received an email yesterday from stamps.com about a package coming my way.

It said that Kelvin Chow was sending me a package and it gave me the tracking code but nothing else. I didn't know what it could be and no tracking information was available yesterday.

Today, when I tracked the package today it said it was coming from Fremont, CA and that got me excited. Could it be that I won a Tesla from my single referral code used in the previous round?

Probably not very likely, but I guess I will know in three days.

Has anyone else received this email or know what it could be?

I tried to figure out where this person works, but none of the companies that any of the California Kelvin Chows in LinkedIn work for sound familiar to me. A quick Google search found a 32 year old that lives 2.5 miles from the Fremont factory. The suspense is going to be insane, but I have to prepare for something less exciting than winning a Model Y or a Roadster.

I also had earned that photo to space reward, so maybe it's that but I would think that could be done online. Reply with your guesses below. The funnier the better.

Did you click any links in the email? Could be malware. FEDEX and UPS Screens have be a favorite of hackers for info stealing and that would not be funny.

Gordon Tyler

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I did not order a Boring Co hat and my Tesla hat arrived before my car years ago.
It was not a phishing attempt. The tracking number is legit. I can bring it up on USPS.com. However, it only says that the label was created. It has not even been scanned at any USPS office yet.
Maybe it was created by mistake. I may never know.
If I do receive something then I will be sure to have someone film the unboxing / opening.

Reactions: 1 person

Gordon Tyler

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
It turns out that this was an item that I backed on IndieGoGo called HyperJuice
A compact charger for my daughter to use next semester in Ireland.
It's pretty nice, but her study abroad program was just canceled and she's not going.
I didn't win a Tesla (at least not yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person