US/CAD order book open? No news for EU reservation holders?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

RAD

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I heard it's now possible to place an order in the US (and CAD?) for a Model 3, so all the reservation holders who aren't waiting for the non-long range model have had their reservations fulfilled?

As a launch week reservation holder I really would like to hear some dates for RHD models.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I heard it's now possible to place an order in the US (and CAD?) for a Model 3, so all the reservation holders who aren't waiting for the non-long range model have had their reservations fulfilled?
Not quite. If you place an order today, Tesla is advertising a 2-4 month wait. Many of us are still waiting for our Long Range cars. :)

RAD

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
UK Tesla site delivery estimate is now saying 2019 which is 5 months away, so a launch week reservation holder will have waited a minimum of 32 months. If the waiting list for RHD, once it's available, ends up only being 4 months that's going to leave a bitter taste.

Ed Woodrick

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

As a launch week reservation holder I really would like to hear some dates for RHD models.
Look at the cars as 3 vehicles, not 1. The LR RWD vehicle seems to have cleared its queues and there are a number of folks who have indicated delivery in a week.
The LR AWD car is still in constrained delivery and will be that way, probably for a few months. Reservation holders get priority over new orders and existing orders will probably be cleared this year.
The Standard range vehicles are not available yet and will probably be 6 months before any deliveries and may take another 6 months or more to clear the queues.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
UK Tesla site delivery estimate is now saying 2019 which is 5 months away, so a launch week reservation holder will have waited a minimum of 32 months. If the waiting list for RHD, once it's available, ends up only being 4 months that's going to leave a bitter taste.
Remember that with RHD, you were always going to be at a disadvantage vs. straight LHD international orders, unfortunately. RHD deliveries will start with a delay after EU LHD deliveries which I’d expect early ‘19. So you, Eire and Australia, Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, etc. ought to get some loving as of mid-2019, IMHO...