Unplugged Performance Front Spoiler installed photos and video

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sharing with you, some photo i took after installing the #UnpluggedPerformance Front Spoiler
Also, as always, a new video on this new front "lip" on my youtube channel.

Installation is very simple, yet bond strongly to the bumper.
Fitment is really good, and quality is like OEM plastic, very flexible, i can only imagine it will take some serious beating before it gets damaged.
Clearance, i am on the UP Low spring, so with the maximum drop of 2.1", i can still pull straight out of my driveway, since the lip only sits few mm lower than stock, it enhance the look without sacrificing drive-ability which is awesome.

Attachments

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks Great!

When did you place your order? I've paid for mine back in June and still waiting to hear back.

Clubhops10

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Yes, i am thinking about laminating the tip of the lip where it actually extends to real carbon fiber, then paint the rest body color white
@Perry Kwok
I had this exact same idea when I first saw the front lip, to overlay real carbon over the front part of the lip and paint the rest body color. I contacted UP for custom work and to do that it would cost more than the lip itself. Do you have a shop in mind to do the carbon fiber overlay?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
why not carbon vinyl wrap it..
is the lip 3M only? and how stable is it without any screws ?
Not that I have personal experience with this lip but in the past on an E92 M3 and an old corolla, DS 3M tape worked really well. On the corolla, they riveted the lip on the second time it was installed but the rivets would always pop the paint out since it was so low. The third mounting DS 3m tape was used and it was way better.

Gusm3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is there any other manufacture besides this one and two owners more companies I’m looking for a front bumper replacement is there any companies

unpluggedperformance

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just ordered mine. Luckily I'm in So Cal and not to far from Unplugged Performance. They're installing and painting to match my Midnight Silver Metallic color. I'll post some pics once completed.