Ultra white seats

Country
Country
there's a few threads on TMC on the Ultra White seats showing some seatbelt lubricant staining (orange), some indigo from jeans transferring, dirty white stitching, some weird wrinkles forming on non seating areas and the perforated fabric tearing at the seams.
I'd say the indigo transfer is the least of the issues with Ultra White and has been reported to be removed with a 'Mr Clean' type abrasive sponge
here's an example of each...

Thank you for posting this :) Now not going for white and ventilated seats...

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Bjorn just posted an update on his Model X after 73K KM / 45K miles. Keep in mind, he has the now discontinued perforated seats, which are showing more wear and tear than normal seats on account of the perforations being easy to rip. I've seen this happen on another Model X

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
there are a few extensive TMC threads showing tears in the Ulta White material... some in very low wear areas like rarely used rear seats, front center part of seat in the solid non perf section (where your calf could contact the seat), upper seat back (shoulder area), demo vehicles with multiple punctures/tears, etc...

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Just to show what 85k miles of a reasonably impactful rear end has done to ivory Dakota leather on my X5... :eek::confused:

IMG_3997.JPG

Standard black seats for me, thank you... ! ;)