Ultra Hifi Sound System / Rear door speakers without function

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

bulli2001

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
The rear door speakers on my 2014 P85 with Ultra Hifi Sound System stopped working after a phone call. I have tried the soft reset to no avail. Any ideas?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Try powering the car completely off.
I suggest putting a window down before doing so, just in case. :)

Garlan Garner

Red Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Try powering the car completely off.
I suggest putting a window down before doing so, just in case. :)

Maybe he should try the Power Off twice because I have to do it in my P3D+ quite often.

1st time = I power it off and sit very still and it comes back alive in 3 min by itself.

2nd time = Immediately after the first attempt I do it again and it stays off indefinitely. <----- its at that point for me that everything resets.

Why do I have to keep powering off? Good question.

I have to keep powering off because more often than not....I am missing the little steering wheel in the display - and that keeps me from engaging autopilot. After my routine....everything works again. It won't reset after the first power down, but it will after the 2nd.
Maybe one day I'll take it to the service center.

Last edited: