Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Nice job, @EV-lution !

This also helps when considering pre-owned S/X alternatives to Model 3 for the impatient (a category to which I belong...:oops:).

However, one can surmise that, for new car comparisons, this Model 3 advantage is likely to disappear in the (near?) future, after S/X get the long awaited interior refresh which should logically include the enhanced processor...

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
However, one can surmise that, for new car comparisons, this Model 3 advantage is likely to disappear in the (near?) future, after S/X get the long awaited interior refresh which should logically include the enhanced processor...
Yeah, that's a no-brainer of an upgrade to make.

Tesla's software development & release process is going to become incredibly complicated. I wonder if they'll stop upgrading older cars at some point in an effort to keep the release process manageable.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, that's a no-brainer of an upgrade to make.

Tesla's software development & release process is going to become incredibly complicated. I wonder if they'll stop upgrading older cars at some point in an effort to keep the release process manageable.
Much like Apple with sunsetting updates on older iPhones...

Spiffywerks

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What!? You mean you’ll have a car that never gets updated!? Like When you buy it off the lot, it will stay with the same features you bought it with and there will be no software updates (enhancements/Easter eggs) to those features!? No Cowbell!?

Sounds so archaic! Who would make automobiles that way!? That’s so 1900’s! :p:D