Uh oh. Elon is tweeting today.

Vistan

Country
Country
Or...just a thought. Elon may release some good end-of-Q1 production numbers to blunt expected attacks on Tesla stock prior to tomorrow morning's market opening...of course, this assumes that there's some good news to release.

Vistan

RunCycle

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On the CBS interview, they were of the attitude that the April Fool's joke was in poor taste. I loved it just like Karen did. Couldn't they see that it means that Tesla isn't anywhere close to bankruptcy?

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
On the CBS interview, they were of the attitude that the April Fool's joke was in poor taste. I loved it just like Karen did. Couldn't they see that it means that Tesla isn't anywhere close to bankruptcy?
It's generally people who actually think Tesla is going bankrupt who insist that it was in poor taste. People who see how ridiculous those claims are generally find Musk's April Fools response hilarious.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On the CBS interview, they were of the attitude that the April Fool's joke was in poor taste.
I think Gayle included that in the interview just so she didn't seem completely "soft" in her questions to Elon. She didn't push it, so I don't think she really thought it was bad.

mt.west.ev

Country
Country
It's a shame that the ego of some people in lofty places (2 I can think of right off the top of my head) cannot understand that rarely is anything good accomplished from a tweet.
In EM's case, they are damaging; he is in trouble with the SEC; Tesla's stock is in decline; and they provide a negative sound-bite for the media.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like getting tidbits from Elon. Honestly, it's where most of the direct info comes from—that and earnings calls and shareholders meetings. I wish they would hire someone to just write informative blog posts on their site. I guess the closest proxy right now is Fred Lambert of Elektek. It's like Tesla doesn't know how to do it themselves...