TSW Wheel and Tire Packages 18" 19" and Staggered 19" or 20"

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
I have put together a number of wheel and tire packages for Model 3 in 18" and 19" square setups and staggered19" or 20" Staggered sizes using TSW Cast and Rotary Forged wheels and Michelin and Continental Tires. All pricing for wheels includes shipping. All pricing for Wheel and Tire packages includes new TPMS Sensors, Mounting, Balancing and Shipping. Shipping lead time is usually 7-10 days depending on wheel and tire chosen.

If you have a request for a different wheel width/diameter/offset or brand of tire please send me an email and I can quote you a custom package.info@evtuningsolutions.com

Browse Wheels and Packages Here.

Attachments

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Any chance that you'll offer a staggered 18" or 19" set?
Yes I should have fixed the title. We have staggered 19" sets available currently. Ok I found some 18x8 or 18x8.5 and 18x9 or 18x9.5 wheels that will work with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires. 235/45/18 and 265/40/18. I will work on making the packages up tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes I should have fixed the title. We have staggered 19" sets available currently. Ok I found some 18x8 or 18x8.5 and 18x9 or 18x9.5 wheels that will work with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires. 235/45/18 and 265/40/18. I will work on making the packages up tonight and tomorrow.
If it all possible, I'd like to see what these staggered sets of 19" and (especially) 18" wheels look like when mounted on a Model 3. I think I want staggered 18s, but I really want to see some real-world examples.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
If it all possible, I'd like to see what these staggered sets of 19" and (especially) 18" wheels look like when mounted on a Model 3. I think I want staggered 18s, but I really want to see some real-world examples.
I am still waiting on my reservation to become available but I can see if I can find someone locally with a car and order in some wheels. Is there a specific wheel style you’re interested in so I know a good place to start?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm still in early planning stages. I'm waiting for AWD, so I don't expect to get a 3 until late this year. :)

I like the look of the TSW Nurburgring. Reminds my of the wheels on the new Tesla Roadster. But those don't appear to be available in larger widths.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
I'm still in early planning stages. I'm waiting for AWD, so I don't expect to get a 3 until late this year. :)

I like the look of the TSW Nurburgring. Reminds my of the wheels on the new Tesla Roadster. But those don't appear to be available in larger widths.
Those ones should have several options. Let me check this afternoon. Most likely 18x8 front and 18x9 rear.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Ok 18" Staggered packages are going up as we speak. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 235 front and 265 rear and either 8.5 or 9 front and 9.5 rear wheels.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
I will be updating product pages tomorrow with weights for all wheels so you can compare apples to apples with stock wheels. I am going to look into carrying VMR wheels but they’re typically very heavy but also pretty inexpensive. Any thoughts from anyone? Any brands you’d like to see us carry?

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Stock 18x8.5 is 21.6LBS w/o Aero 23 LBS w/ Aero
Stock 19x8.5 is 25.0 LBS
Stock 20's is an unknown but most likely around 30-35 lbs each.

Rotary Forged TSW Nurburgring are
18x8 is 19.4 LBS (Front or rear fitment)
18x9 is 21.3 LBS (Front or rear fitment)
18x9.5 is 21.5 LBS (Rear Fitment)
19x9 is 22.3 LBS (Front or Rear Fitment)
20x8.5 is 23.15 LBS (Front or rear fitment)
20x10 is 24.60 LBS (Rear fitment)

Flash Sale for today and tomorrow. Discount code "wheels10" will give you 10% off all TSW Wheels and Wheels and Tires.

Last edited:

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have to ask...do you happen to have TSWs in stock that I could drive up and look at in person?
Those Nurburgrings have been creeping into my brain for the last few weeks. To the point that I'm seriously thinking of switching my car color from red to blue just so I can spend way more money than I ever would on wheels. I mean, the anthracites would look great on a red 3, but the mirror cut just look amazing on the blue! I wish this was a real photo...

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
It does look great with this color combo. I do not have this wheel in stock to view in person unfortunately.