TSportline tricked out Black Model 3!!

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Looks Amazing! Love the blackout trim....And Carbon Fiber dash.....definitely what I’m going for. Thanks to Daerik and TSportline.

Ski

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Latest YouTube video looks into the sound system in the Model 3!!

Great video! I didn't listen for long, and I agree that the premium sound was great. I heard it before they added the equalizer, so no experience with that, but I'm sure it'll get even better as they send more OTA updates.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Latest YouTube video looks into the sound system in the Model 3!!

Very excited. If the Model 3 was a la carte configurations the premium sound (something I definitely wanted) would have been a likely drop to keep cost down. I am happy to not have to make that decision!! :)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did you see prices anywhere or just the gallery? I’m curious what the going rate will be for carbon fiber interior trim.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, so beautiful! Love the rims and especially the carbon fiber trim inside. That's the trim I was hoping for in the first place! Not a fan of the seats, but to each their own. Really curious what the pricing on some of that stuff would be.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
T Sportline finally made an official walkthrough video of this Model 3!

A custom leather interior kit is mentioned for those who wants more than just a black interior.

Great video. Definitely love the mods minus the blue seats. Curious how much each of the mods cost, but I guess I'll start researching that when I get my Model 3. :) So tempted the 18" rims and then just go with these rims instead.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thought I'd like the gunmetal grey wheels, but something about that color looks "off" on that black car.

Country
Country
Great video. Definitely love the mods minus the blue seats. Curious how much each of the mods cost, but I guess I'll start researching that when I get my Model 3. :) So tempted the 18" rims and then just go with these rims instead.
That's what I did. I bought their black 19" rims (going white Model 3 w/ 18" stock rims/tires), free shipping for the preorder should save me a couple hundred bucks. I'm buying the tires straight from Tirerack though, CINTURATO P7 ALL SEASON PLUS 19" @ $217/tire. I may end up putting snow tires on the 18's later in 2018 (Nov).

oneshortguy

Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@SoFlaModel3 @ng0

Just browsing T Sportline's website a lot these days because of the sale.

Update on the carbon fiber trim:
Matte Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel @ $1000 after $250 Core Exchange Fee is refunded. If you want to keep your original steering wheel then it's $1250.
https://tsportline.com/products/tesla-model-3-matte-carbon-fiber-steering-wheel

Matte Carbon Fiber Dash Panel @ $1200.
https://tsportline.com/products/tesla-model-3-carbon-fiber-dash-panel
Thanks for this! I'm tempted, but at $1,200 no way I'm pre-ordering this. After seeing it in person and driving the car, I'll be honest with you I didn't even notice there was wood trim :D

Now that could be because it was night time or it could be because I couldn't stop staring at the screen (as the passenger) or the openness of the road in front of me as the driver. I still may really like the wood in the end as something that breaks up on the monotony of the otherwise all dark wash and console. If not, it's nice to know $1,200 solves it!

Thanks again!

smak

Country
Country
I'm definitely doing the chrome delete for starters. Then maybe later look at TST wheels, depending on how much I like the aeroless 18" wheels.

Think changing wood and steering is too pricey to do as well.