TSportline Lowering Springs - Model 3 Performance

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just got the TSportline lowering springs installed on my Model 3 Performance w/o PUP. I'll have much better pictures later, but wanted to share my initial thoughts. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. The 1" lowering is the perfect drop for me. Ride quality is still very close to stock (only a slight bit stiffer but more compliant and less "twitchy"). Initial turn-in is sooo much sharper, and I can actually feel the rear of the car wanting to rotate much quicker than before. I'll send an update once I've put on some more miles, and also some more pics. It was a long wait for the springs, but completely worth it. If you have any questions, shoot them my way!

Attachments

Scubastevo80

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks great - thanks for sharing. Mine were shipped to me (sitting in the trunk of my dual motor non-P) but I still need to find a shop in NJ to perform my install/alignment.

hydrofied714

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just got the TSportline lowering springs installed on my Model 3 Performance w/o PUP. I'll have much better pictures later, but wanted to share my initial thoughts. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. The 1" lowering is the perfect drop for me. Ride quality is still very close to stock (only a slight bit stiffer but more compliant and less "twitchy"). Initial turn-in is sooo much sharper, and I can actually feel the rear of the car wanting to rotate much quicker than before. I'll send an update once I've put on some more miles, and also some more pics. It was a long wait for the springs, but completely worth it. If you have any questions, shoot them my way!
Hey OP can you provide an update now that it's been a few weeks? DIdn't they settle any lower? I'm considering Tsportline springs for my P3D. Was your drop 1" in the front and 1.2" in the rear? I checked Tsportline's website and they don't mention anything about Performance Upgrade Package so I assume the springs will work for both Non-PUP and PUP?

T Sportline

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey OP can you provide an update now that it's been a few weeks? DIdn't they settle any lower? I'm considering Tsportline springs for my P3D. Was your drop 1" in the front and 1.2" in the rear? I checked Tsportline's website and they don't mention anything about Performance Upgrade Package so I assume the springs will work for both Non-PUP and PUP?
Use our AWD Springs for 3's without Performance Upgrade Package.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Wanted to update the group: I've had the springs for about a month and a half. They have settled every so slightly (not even a 1/4" inch). They all settled evenly, so the car still looks really good. I use this car as my every day driver, and there have been absolutely no issues with any bumps, driveways, humps, speed bumps, etc. The ride is very smooth and compliant. I have to take clients out in my car all the time, so I needed to make sure it was still comfortable. These springs check every box for me still! If anyone has any questions, shoot them my way.

Vision

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
T Sportline, I notice all the springs drop the car 1", but for those of us with the performance awd we get a 1.2" drop in the rear?. Will that give us a reverse rack look?. Why is it lowering more in the rear?. Thanks!

Vision

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Great. Do you provide instructions so those of us that are handy can diy?. Also do you suggest we cut the bump stops slightly to prevent it from potentially bouncing?