TSLA Stock Price Discussion - 2021 Q2

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This quarter is off to a great start. :)

bwilson4web

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This has me confused:
1619497148025.png

What looks to be an excellent 2021 Q1 report, the after hours price took a big dip. I'm not having any luck understanding what is behind the price drop.

Bob Wilson

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This has me confused:
In the short term, the stock market can only be explained by psychology as well as the desires of market manipulators.
It's not worth trying to understand such short-term behaviors.

I just trust that if a company does well in the long term, the stock will do well also.

• Agree
Reactions: pyjamasam

NR4P

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I listened to Elon answer the first few questions. Extremely long, I mean long winded on basic manufacturing questions. Investors and researchers like crisp answers. I was trained in representing my Investor Relations team for a major F500 company. And Tesla said the S and X delays cost Tesla over $200M in COGS. Ouch. He wasn't clear on S and X restart. In January he said they would start in February and this time S starts next month, sound familiar? X is Q3 but that is nebulous.

The AI discussion was very long winded too, didn't exude confidence that FSD was this year. Lots of discussion of the neural net problems to be solved.

Numbers were generally good but as an owner and investor, I didn't walk away with alot excitement. If you want investors to hit the BUY button, they need to be excited.

slacker775

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
He def was painfully long winded with his responses to the questions. Would really like those to be clearer and far more concise.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.