Truckload of Model 3’s spotted Northern VA !

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Probably, but hope they head a little farther to Baltimore since that's the config I just ordered! Though if any were mine I would probably have a VIN already

Steve S.

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Spotted a car carrier full of model 3’s eastbound I66 at manassas va likely headed to Tyson’s corner store just an hour ago.
Lots of white with Aeros and some red cars too!
I’m sure mine is one of them. Taking delivery on April 27 at Tyson’s. I was told by the ISA that the car would arrive Tyson’s by April 23 and ready for pick up either 26 or 27. Maybe I should stop by this weekend to take a peek. :D

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m sure mine is one of them. Taking delivery on April 27 at Tyson’s. I was told by the ISA that the car would arrive Tyson’s by April 23 and ready for pick up either 26 or 27. Maybe I should stop by this weekend to take a peek. :D
Congrats... I’ve deferred for option choices but hope to be in mine before the end of the year. I have seen two midnight silver cars around Reston and Tysons over the last few weeks. Will be great to see yours and other “locals” on the road soon!

theishu

Dream Car Unlocked
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine too, probably - one of the reds! I have a VIN but no delivery date yet. @Ct200h - you've made my Wednesday!

Steve S.

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats... I’ve deferred for option choices but hope to be in mine before the end of the year. I have seen two midnight silver cars around Reston and Tysons over the last few weeks. Will be great to see yours and other “locals” on the road soon!
Thanks! I have seen many of time running around in NOVA. They are definitely coming in mass. never seen a red one though. I once saw a matte black one on fairfax county parkway. just like the one on the release day on March 31, 2016. That was cool!!

Spotted a car carrier full of model 3’s eastbound I66 at manassas va likely headed to Tyson’s corner store just an hour ago.
Lots of white with Aeros and some red cars too!
Any chance you saw a white with sport wheels? That is my order. My car is due to be delivered on Friday to Rockville and I am picking it up Monday morning. I paid for it yesterday, and I am almost at the point where I cannot think of anything else.

Thanks! I have seen many of time running around in NOVA. They are definitely coming in mass. never seen a red one though. I once saw a matte black one on fairfax county parkway. just like the one on the release day on March 31, 2016. That was cool!!
I have seen blue, red, black, white and silver in Rockville over the past few weeks. There is also usually a black/aero on a driveway on N Glebe just north of Lee Highway. I often see it driving to/from work in Ballston.

Ct200h

Country
Country
I was driving westbound and the car carrier eastbound so it was me doing a quick scan seeing that all the cars were 3’s
Able to see mostly Aeros and some 19”s , not much else I could tell at that speed.
Good luck to everyone , I wish I could order now mine is available but I just can spring for a 56,000 car at the moment mentally.
Ugh it’s killing me ( 1st world problems)

Steve S.

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Any chance you saw a white with sport wheels? That is my order. My car is due to be delivered on Friday to Rockville and I am picking it up Monday morning. I paid for it yesterday, and I am almost at the point where I cannot think of anything else.

I have seen blue, red, black, white and silver in Rockville over the past few weeks. There is also usually a black/aero on a driveway on N Glebe just north of Lee Highway. I often see it driving to/from work in Ballston.
Congrats on your upcoming delivery! That truck trailer probably dropped off some cars at Tyson's then took the rest of them to Rockville.

Just noticed that you are configured one month after I did, but somehow is able pick up the car one week earlier. I believed my reservation was put down before yours too on 03/31/2016. Our config are the same except for the wheels, which again make me to believe that Model 3 with 19" wheels would be delivered more quickly.

Congrats on your upcoming delivery! That truck trailer probably dropped off some cars at Tyson's then took the rest of them to Rockville.

Just noticed that you are configured one month after I did, but somehow is able pick up the car one week earlier. I believed my reservation was put down before yours too on 03/31/2016. Our config are the same except for the wheels, which again make me to believe that Model 3 with 19" wheels would be delivered more quickly.
Very interesting that we received VINs on the same day though mine was 5,000 higher than yours. Sorry for your extra month wait. That must have been hard! At least delivery is in sight for both of us.