Traitor! (aka TrevP's Model X)

Nazar

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Ha ha ha.......... when i saw the vid - i thought WOW, he created and talked his whole persona (is that the right word) around the model 3......
surprised and delighted (i understand the reasons he did it) that he has got into a tesla - time for a party :)

hey, i think tesla is the only car asking you to name your car? this is really smart of tesla..
hope to see more of the "white knight" :)

Rich Nuth

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Trev,

You will love the X. It is a great vehicle for trips. We have taken ours from Colorado to California and Colorado to the Olympic pennisula in Washington. We have had it for less than a year and already have more than 20K miles on it.

We are keeping our reservation for the 3. The plan is for the 3 to replace the only ICE we have left (a VW Tiguan). I figure that if there is ever a time where I absolutely need an ICE for a task, I will rent one.

Steve

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can’t, that’s my wife’s car name. It’s a white VW Golf
Hey, I chose White Knight for my Model 3 in April of 2016. Just kidding, imagine there will be a lot of White Knights before this is over.
Since then, my first choice will be Red Baron since I have changed from a white M3 to red.There has been a "Red Baron" in the family since January of 1966. Second color choice will be silver, how about Silver Streak?

SSonnentag

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Congrats Trev! Your reasons for upping the ante are similar to mine. I decided to forego the 3 in favor of the S 100D for more space and a timely delivery. The additional performance doesn't hurt my feelings either. ;) In addition to the added space, I was having a tough time convincing myself that I wouldn't miss the driver dash display and the more convenient stalk controls for often-used features. Enjoy the X! We're loving our S.

Happy New Year!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I rather like White Knight.

But if I had a white X, I would HAVE to have to go with Taxtro Grave.
Because in my warped little brain these two things just absolutely go together...

View attachment 4515 View attachment 4514
I briefly considered TK-420. That's what I was hinting at when I did the delivery video ;)

Did the model x 75D also get the improved motors like the S?
Yes. Mine is "uncorked"

Is the golf getting replaced with a 3? :)
That's the hope. I can't afford another Tesla but I told Bev I would give her the reservation and donate the $1000 deposit to her if she chose to sell her VW and get the Model 3. Our invite hasn't come in yet so we'll see. It's her call

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
WhiteKnight met up with @Rick59 and Precious today and we just had to take a group photo ;)

Thanks to your and your wife for the hospitality with me and Alec!

View attachment 5786
Still quite a bit of snow, wow! You guys look great with the toys!! Kudos!!