TPMS Card not showing pressure

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just took delivery of my Model 3. I was playing with the touchscreen and am confused by one card. It shows a representation of the car, kind of greyed out. I am guessing that is the TPMS screen. But it shows no pressure numbers or anything. Pressure is something I do keep track of on long trips. Am I missing something? Or is this something I need to take back to Tesla?

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just took delivery of my Model 3. I was playing with the touchscreen and am confused by one card. It shows a representation of the car, kind of greyed out. I am guessing that is the TPMS screen. But it shows no pressure numbers or anything. Pressure is something I do keep track of on long trips. Am I missing something? Or is this something I need to take back to Tesla?
Need to be moving.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you! I guess I am now so conditioned to not playing with a touchscreen while the car is in motion that I never thought of swiping while driving. Tried it out this morning, perfect! Thanks again.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you! I guess I am now so conditioned to not playing with a touchscreen while the car is in motion that I never thought of swiping while driving. Tried it out this morning, perfect! Thanks again.
Sorry for such a short response, I was watching a movie but wanted to also try to help out with a reply.

Now...why am I craving pizza? ;)