Tow hitch installer Boston?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tow hitch installer in Boston? EV Tuning Solutions in New Hampshire is a bit far for me. I’m in Cambridge.

I am thinking of the Eco Hitch. This is just for a bike rack, I don’t plan to tow anything.

Jasfloy

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tow hitch installer in Boston? EV Tuning Solutions in New Hampshire is a bit far for me. I’m in Cambridge.

I am thinking of the Eco Hitch. This is just for a bike rack, I don’t plan to tow anything.
I got the eco hitch installed recently. For bikes and a cargo box. No towing. I went with EV tuning, but from the Torklift website I found another recommended installer on Rt 1 in Saugus

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

@EVTuning isn't far at all...just over the NH line. Well worth it for the experience/quality work and good company.
Many folks have also installed it themselves, it doesn't look that difficult.