Torn Vinyl Passenger's side door

ronmis

Country
Country
I've had my car for about 3 weeks. It is well taken car of but today I noticed that the Vinyl towards the underside of the passenger door is torn. It is down under so nobody would notice it. I noticed it from the driver seat. I'm not sure if it was caused before or after delivery. Any suggestions as to how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

img_0568-jpg.13437

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sorry to see this. No clue how to fix this, but I am becoming concerned. Yours is number 4 that I've seen torn like that. I think another one just posted yesterday and a couple more in previous months. I don't know if it is just super thin and easy to tear or of something is going on after the door is put on at the factory that is causing the tear.

ronmis

Country
Country
I cant for the love of god figure out how I could have punctured it that bad at such a place. I'll call the service center and see what they have to say.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Search the forum for others here so you can show a few examples. Not sure what's up here in DFW, but from the feedback I've heard the SC's here are not as gracious about fixing things as some other locations seem to report.