To Wait or Not to Wait

Hiren

Country
Country
So almost 2 and half years waited patiently for Tesla Model 3 to arrive in Switzerland, now my current Car is giving up and would left me stranded on road anytime. My delivery estimator says, it will be delivered early 2019 and I hear that there will be configuration email being sent around December this year. As much as I would like to believe this, the timeline has been promised before too. I don't think I can wait for another year with my current car, does anyone have more info on expected timeline / delivery schedule for Tesla model 3 in December.

If not, I am getting my deposit back and ordering Volvo VX90 Hybrid:)

RoadToLevel5

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If not, I am getting my deposit back and ordering Volvo VX90 Hybrid:)
If I were in your shoes, I would buy a reliable used car right now. Something that holds its value well, like a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. Then just sell it when your Tesla is actually ready. You'll get most of your money back out of it.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The Model 3 is worth waiting another 4 months for, in my opinion.
I have had my car for two months and it is a truly amazing car.
My previous car was a late model Mercedes C250 (a great car), but I find the Model 3 is faster, rides smoother, corners better, has better technology, and also has a luxury feel.
You have to answer the question of how you will feel if you are driving your Volvo next Spring and get passed by a Model 3.
You are almost to the finish line.............

Hiren

Country
Country
Thanks everyone for your reply; I am inclined towards waiting. Specially after the amazing review of Model 3 posted by Steve..

I will have to get a 2nd hand car for now as not sure if mine would last another 6 months..

Thanks everyone, if anyone in Switzerland receive the email to configure the model 3 please share..