Tire Pressure Warning

raginggoat

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got a low pressure warning on the front right tire. It had dropped to 38 psi. The front left and rear right were at 39 while the rear left was at 40. Those three, correctly, did not throw a warning. I inflated them all to 42 psi but the warning on the front right remains. Thoughts?

Attachments

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got a low pressure warning on the front right tire. It had dropped to 38 psi. The front left and rear right were at 39 while the rear left was at 40. Those three, correctly, did not throw a warning. I inflated them all to 42 psi but the warning on the front right remains. Thoughts?
I'm thinking you have to go for a short drive to reset them. They kick in at a certain speed, 30 MPH or so. Should be able to find a quick reset procedure in the manual, but give it a quick drive, they should reset.

raginggoat

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm thinking you have to go for a short drive to reset them. They kick in at a certain speed, 30 MPH or so. Should be able to find a quick reset procedure in the manual, but give it a quick drive, they should reset.
Thanks. I actually looked it up right after I created the thread and it says they reset after driving over 15 mph for 10 minutes. I drove around the block and it reset.