Tinting Windows - Los Angeles Area

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
I was just wonder where everyone is getting their Model 3 tinted at? Prefer if its around the East LA / San Gabriel Valley.
Can you list where, how much, what type, were they able to do the rear windshield in one or two piece? Thanks in advance

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was just wonder where everyone is getting their Model 3 tinted at? Prefer if its around the East LA / San Gabriel Valley.
Can you list where, how much, what type, were they able to do the rear windshield in one or two piece? Thanks in advance
I can't help (being from Florida), but I will say don't accept the rear as a partial as or 2 pieces. See this thread...

Learn from my tinting mistake

Jarrod Skrehot

SoFlaModel3, without reading through your post again, did you tint the glass directly above the front seats as well? I know you did a 50% rear and 30% sides, but did you do 50% above the driver too?

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
SoFlaModel3, without reading through your post again, did you tint the glass directly above the front seats as well? I know you did a 50% rear and 30% sides, but did you do 50% above the driver too?
I actually did 30% all around, nothing on the windshield, and didn't touch above the front seats. I could always go back and add over the front seats, but haven't felt the need to do it.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country