Three different rear seat cushions?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

tencate

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've got an early car. It's got the original very flat rear seat bottom cushion. I like it, the seats folds quite flat (car camping) and if you need to fit a car seat, those fit pretty well too. But lately we've been taking lots more longish driving trips and my mother-in-law has commented that the rear seat isn't especially comfortable. So, I got to wondering about maybe fitting a Generation 2 rear seat for those occasions. The rear seat bottom is pretty easy to pop in and out. But I find THREE different part numbers, 1088915-00-A, 1452685-00-B, and 1452805-00-B or D...
Did Tesla revise the rear seat again? I did a bit of searching and came up empty. I presume the 1452685 is the Generation 2 seats which is what I was going to swap in but I'm curious about what they did differently on the last part number. Any clue? Are there any pictures of the three seat bottom cushions?

tencate

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
When was your delivery?
Car was spotted in a lot with a bunch of other nearby VIN numbers last week of November or so, we got our VIN finally middle of December---WHEN are VINs actually assigned to the cars, the sticker says December 2017----but couldn't arrange financing and pickup until the new year so we got delivery 2nd week of January.

[Edit, I see that I joined this forum January 10th so we had it a bit before then :)]