Thread Specifically For Those Not Yet Invited

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
So I am going to throw this up and see if people want to contribute. The other thread that includes those waiting on VINs is getting a little too depressing for me so I thought I would start this for those thousands of us yet to receive our invites to configure. Might be interesting to keep track of when people reserved and where we are in the invite line.

Personally I reserved April 25, 2016, non-owner, non-employee and have a window of July-September on Tesla's site. Obviously haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

Dan

ps...Moderators if you want to change the title of the other thread to reflect those waiting on VINs only that might be a good thing. Just throwing this out there.

Last edited:

DaisyB

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for starting this thread! My Tesla invite window is May-July. Haven’t heard anything. Will be very happy if I actually get my Model 3 in July!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Digital man

Country
Country
So I am going to throw this up and see if people want to contribute. The other thread that includes those waiting on VINs is getting a little too depressing for me so I thought I would start this for those thousands of us yet to receive our invites to configure. Might be interesting to keep track of when people reserved and where we are in the invite line.

Personally I reserved April 25, 2016, non-owner, non-employee and have a window of July-September on Tesla's site. Obviously haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

Dan

ps...Moderators if you want to change the title of the other thread to reflect those waiting on VINs only that might be a good thing. Just throwing this out there.
You are breath of fresh air! Count me in.
I reserved on October 2016 for long range, and all the other extras.
Non owner, non employee and my window is Jul-Sept also!

Last edited:

Dan

Most appreciated, Dan. Going through all of the VIN chatter was taking too much time.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m also an April 1 non-owner. Reserved about 4am Pacific time. I’m close to Fremont, so maybe, someday, I’ll take delivery there. My current window is May through July.

My car lease is up on June 26. This is stressing me out so much!

Thank you for starting this separate thread!

Country
Country
Reserved after work April 1, 2016. Sold my Mini Cooper last fall when my delivery window was 1Q2018 and now daily drive my 25 year old Miata. Now it is summer, I can wait until the end of the year if I have to. If I was invited in 1Q, then would have ordered immediately to get the WA state sales tax credit.

On the upside, maybe it will be possible to get AWD and the full Federal Tax Credit.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So, I got to wondering...

How far into April 2016 reservations for non owner/non employees do you think they are?

Dan
The invites are scattered. Seems the majority out are for March 31 (speaking to non-s/x owners), but there are some April 1 and later US non-owners who have been invited.

Kfrank

Country
Country
Thanks Dan. Long overdue. April 1st 2016 11:00am Pacific Time reservation. I’ve been a lurker but will definitely post here when I get invited.

With all the invites about a month ago didn’t it feel like we were right there? I made the mistake of telling my whole family that, yet here we are waiting. Oh well. It’s a beautiful day in Nor Cal.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I agree with starting this separate thread only because the other thread is filled with VIN waiters (and my once-a-week post of hey some of us are still waiting for an invite here!)

April 1, 8am eastern/5am pacific reservation time. I was following the invites spreadsheet closely for months, and it seemed like I would be in the next batch and then...the invites completely stopped. No new (US) invites for six weeks now. I refresh myself account several times a day. Just a few for Canada.

It really seems they hit the stop button just before midnight of April 1. The few reports in the spreadsheet are noise or Canada or folks that latched their accounts onto owners.

I do wonder how close to midnight on Mar 31 they got, I know people that were 10:30pm who were invited.

But at least the VIN waiters are sharing the same frustration, some waiting over six weeks now.

I really hope they get the line moving again very soon!

TMK26

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
April 1, 2016, 8:15AM Eastern Time online reservation. June-Aug estimate. Still waiting for my invite.

I just had Tesla (Solar City) install a 14-50 outlet in my garage. I just need the car!

sakaike

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Another April 1 reservation. Around 12 noon Pacific. I was on Maui for vacation at the time and forgot to order the day of the reveal.

May - July on the Tesla Delivery Estimator. Troy's estimate for me is August 22.