This American Life via Tesla TuneIn

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Tmo6

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone been able to figure out how to listen to episodes of This American Life using TuneIn in your model 3? I can find many other podcasts, but not this one!?!

Achooo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I prefer to stream podcasts from my iphone using the Overcast app. I believe they have an android app as well. I'm able to thumb 15 to 30 seconds back or forward with the left scroll wheel and also pause with the left scroll wheel. It works out well. With tune in, I believe the left scroll wheel will change to the next or previous track rather than scan through the same episode. Overcast definitely has This American Life along with most other podcasts you might want to listen to.