The TOO Coffee Talk/Water Cooler Thread

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
After discussing with some forum members and other moderators, we wanted to create this thread as an off-topic thread you can treat as a coffee break or water cooler chat. The idea is to help build the community and get to know each other a little better outside of the Tesla world.

Please note, the usual rules of the forum still apply so please no debate on religion, sex, politics, or other such controversial posts.

So, without further ado, let's get started!

serpico007

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Can’t wait for season two. So anyone ready for the PS5 event today? Apple’s was a bit of a letdown yesterday. Though we had the new Nissan Z prototype reveal last night. I like it.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Any Star Wars fans here? Anybody else excited for Season 2 of The Mandalorian?!
I'm excited, but holding off on subscribing for now, at least until all of season 2 is released. Then I'll binge it in one month.

Right now, I've got 6 months of Amazon Prime Video. The have some really good shows that we're currently watching.
  • The Expanse
  • The Boys
  • The Tick
  • Upload
  • Jack Ryan
  • Sneaky Pete (first two seasons are really good - skip the third)
  • The Americans

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I don't know, I'm still stuck at "no one could ever be a better Tick than Patrick Warburton"...
I was a fan of Puddy as The Tick too, but don't let that stop you from trying out the new show. It's a great campy superhero comedy.

SP's Tesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
I'm excited, but holding off on subscribing for now, at least until all of season 2 is released. Then I'll binge it in one month.

Right now, I've got 6 months of Amazon Prime Video. The have some really good shows that we're currently watching.
  • The Expanse
  • The Boys
  • The Tick
  • Upload
  • Jack Ryan
  • Sneaky Pete (first two seasons are really good - skip the third)
  • The Americans
I just started watching The Boys and have really been enjoying it.

Jack Ryan is good too!

Sean