The Tesla Conspiracy

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

FogNoggin

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a must-watch, IMO. They talk about a recent article by Jack Rickard. It's a fascinating discussion of just how firmly Tesla rules the EV world and the multi-billion dollar forces at work to stop them. Watch and pass it on. It makes me want to hold free symposiums in parking lots to enlighten the misinformed and fight the FUD.

thredge

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
See the Off-topic conversations thread for the rest of the story.
Aww, that's too bad. I get what he is saying, and I've had some of my stuff edited or moved or deleted too, and it is frustrating. But I'm aware, I don't always remember all the forum rules... exactly as they should be adhered to.

Here is where I'm going to go off on @Jack Rickard though. Dude! That doesn't mean you give up & take your ball home! It means you keep trying, and do that within the parameters set. Have you been to the unmoderated crap boards?

Although there has to be a better way to combine threads so they actually make some sense. Interlacing them makes them a huge crowded incoherent mess.

Anyway, sincerely one of the ones still trying. :p

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country