The SPECIAL Tesla Model 3 18’’ Wheels & Aeros marketplace

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaekar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm interested in how much these are going for too. I'll probably sell mine when I upgrade my wheels. Still deciding which ones to get.

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm interested in how much these are going for too. I'll probably sell mine when I upgrade my wheels. Still deciding which ones to get.
Because of their relative low supply, there's still a bit of a markup on them (the bare wheels) on the secondary market. That said, prices are kind of all over the place. In my experience, a small number of people are pricing them reasonably, but more are asking way too much.

I got tired of dealing with folks who were trying to max out their profit on these because of their uniqueness, so I gave up on the secondary market. Eventually I'm sure the price will stabilize. The best price right now is actually from the service center ($200/18" wheel, $80/wheel cover). That's the most I'd pay for mine, unless someone delivered them to me.

Rhaekar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Because of their relative low supply, there's still a bit of a markup on them (the bare wheels) on the secondary market. That said, prices are kind of all over the place. In my experience, a small number of people are pricing them reasonably, but more are asking way too much.

I got tired of dealing with folks who were trying to max out their profit on these because of their uniqueness, so I gave up on the secondary market. Eventually I'm sure the price will stabilize. The best price right now is actually from the service center ($200/18" wheel, $80/wheel cover). That's the most I'd pay for mine, unless someone delivered them to me.
With tires, sounds like they could go for $1300-1400.

jmm3

Country
Country
I also have a complete set (wheels,tires,covers,tpms) forsale taken off after delivery 100miles on tires. Pickup SoCAL (Riverside, CA)
Please text me 323.893.0553 if interested with reasonable offer.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With tires, sounds like they could go for $1300-1400.
For buyers, hopefully prices continue to drop as they become more popular. For sellers, I suggest selling ASAP before prices drop. ;)

I jumped on a listing for $1000 shipped.
Wheels, aero covers, TPMS, and tires included (~50 miles on the original Michelins).

Last edited:

PakAttack

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey guys! Selling my stock 18" aeros. Asking for $1000 and local pickup (Washington, DC). Wheels, aero covers, TPMS, and tires included (About 400 miles on the original Michelins). No curb rash, perfect condition. Hit me up by text: 703 six one five 6569.

Oyster Bait

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Don't want to piss in anyone's Wheaties, but I suggest the moderators delete this thread since there's a Tesla Parts For Sale thread where this article would be more appropriate. @garsh?

juanp

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got my MODEL 3. I am definitely upgrading right away, so my tires will have extremely low miles. Anyone interested in purchasing them for $1,000 OBO. I am in San Jose, CA. text me at 925-317-8303.

Last edited:

Hiep Dao

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Have a set of 4 new Aero wheels and hub caps for sale in the Washington DC metro area. Willing to send to you if you pay for shipping. Asking $800 for everything OBO.

Would also consider trading for kiddie Model S car that you get through the referral program.

Thanks
Hiep
Dukeblue02@gmail.com

54D1B492-ADF8-42C4-B035-709A522F1012.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.