The SPECIAL Midnight Silver space... :-)

Rbrooks84

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone have a picture of MSM M3 with CA black legacy plates on the back vs white? I'm leaning towards black right now, but still haven't pulled the trigger.
i'm thinking of ordering these but whenevr i try to customize what i want is always taken

i wanted one that said non ice

Rbrooks84

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone have a picture of MSM M3 with CA black legacy plates on the back vs white? I'm leaning towards black right now, but still haven't pulled the trigger.
ithink the black will look good with the msm because of the color range. i am also gonna add some carbon fibre to the back so i think itl match real nice

Achooo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
ithink the black will look good with the msm because of the color range. i am also gonna add some carbon fibre to the back so i think itl match real nice
That's a great point with the carbon fiber. Black it is. I'll eventually have that black carbon fiber spoiler which I was not even considering. Thanks for the input!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going with sequential numbering. I don't want to be too memorable.
There is definitely something to be said for that. I caved though on this tag and went completely custom, however I did think about the fact that I might be better off is someone can't remember the tag easily !!

Plingy63

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Gunmetal metallic gray
Semi gloss

I was set on satin but saw these in person and choose to do the same. No complaints.
How did you manage the logistics whilst your wheels were getting powdercoated? Do you have a spare set?
I have to say...that photo looks the business!