The rEVolution underway ...!

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Things are moving! Saw there was an EV in the new Cars 3 trailer. Seems to foreshadow the main character being rebuilt as an EV. If kids think EVs are the coolest thing ever not only will they bug their parents to look into the information but they themselves will want an EV when they grow up.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
News from France... mainly for EU readers I guess as I am not aware for the Zoe to make it across the car...
Anyways... guess it remains a decent little city car, with reasonably & relatively good sales up to now in Europe... Doubling the range to ~120-130 miles on EPA basis should help though the interior design still look a little like a toy on wheels to me... but then I am a 59 yr old long Beemer driver... so clearly not the ideal target buyer... plus... I hold a reservation to a spaceship on wheels which I'll wait for for years... :)

https://www.netcarshow.com/renault/2017-zoe/?ref=ios

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
At home we have a wallbox and charge at 11 kW. That is even better than the bolt...
Hervorragend... wird aber für das MODEL ≡ nicht reichen, oder?
Guten Abend und MfG aus Asien!
Michael
P.S. Brief German lesson for our M3OC friends! :)

Guten Abend Michael.
I think we just install a Tesla Wall charger with 11 kW. Should be enough for overnight charging. Also i have the possibility of free 22 kW charging where i work.

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Guten Abend Michael.
I think we just install a Tesla Wall charger with 11 kW. Should be enough for overnight charging. Also i have the possibility of free 22 kW charging where i work.
Ok dann, toll!!
I still have to get all that ready in my house in SW France ... two years to go... guess I have time... :)

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Emission-driven growth to boost sales of EV, according to a study by Morgan Stanley... but wait, what is wrong with this picture?! NO mention of T≡SLA in the entire article, although if anybody is 'heralding', it certainly is our favorite CA-based revolutionary carmaker, particularly with the launch of MODEL ≡?!
Of course, the recent claim that the latter would be delayed by as much as 12-18 months also originated from some guy at Morgan Stanley!! What is wrong with these guys?!

http://www.greencarreports.com/news...-boost-from-emissions-rules-on-engines-report

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Follow-up from the Paris Climate agreement signed last April... & the Dieselgate... While this will not only benefit EV, if will without any doubt boost demand for hybrids & BEVs as of now... Not just in Europe (see Mexico City).
By the way, noticed significant increase of the amount of smog vs. 3 years ago while here in Shanghai this week... they & other large cities are likely to follow the leading 4 cities soon !!

http://uk.businessinsider.com/citie...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country