The Pearl White Multi-Coat Peaceful Space

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Went for a fun drive with another friend through Angeles Crest. This thing is fast through the turns with the coilovers. We decided to take our Tesla’s instead of our BMW M3’s to avoid CHP ticketing us for loud exhaust... I felt I was moving faster through the turns than in my M3. 34864440-7B6E-45AB-AF0D-EC54F33326B6.jpeg 89C46EF9-8470-448B-8073-2DB5C9C96467.jpeg 27C24DF4-97A1-4A73-8C6D-5771979E85D8.jpeg 265A4026-1698-4698-857F-3CE5EBACC931.jpeg 3DD171FD-CF1B-4D4F-85D7-376E73728499.jpeg 0D3E4C9B-AC21-47DF-AA7B-8FF85EDE004F.jpeg

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Went for a fun drive with another friend through Angeles Crest. This thing is fast through the turns with the coilovers. We decided to take our Tesla’s instead of our BMW M3’s to avoid CHP ticketing us for loud exhaust... I felt I was moving faster through the turns than in my M3.
WHAT!?!?! Seriously if only I would have known. :(
@PandaM3 - I'm in Orange off the 91 and 55 freeways about 15 min from your house. Next time you want to go out for a drive - would you mind another P3D+ white on white going with ya guys? ;)

Picture of my spoiler getting installed during the rain
spoiler-license-removed.jpg

SMITTY

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@PandaM3 - I'm in Orange off the 91 and 55 freeways about 15 min from your house. Next time you want to go out for a drive - would you mind another P3D+ white on white going with ya guys? ;)

View attachment 22215
FML!!! I NEED THAT!

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

View attachment 22215
Sure... one of these days would be nice to get a bunch of Model 3’s on Angeles Crest for a Sunday AM drive.

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sure... one of these days would be nice to get a bunch of Model 3’s on Angeles Crest for a Sunday AM drive.
YES!!! I have been wanting the Orange County Tesla Owners Club to do something like this... but we should just start our own driving events. (I don't think they would approve "our" driving). I know 2 other P3D+ owners in the area that might go too.

I'll send you my info @PandaM3 via PM.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got the matte carbon fiber spoiler from RPM and think it looks terrific (haven't installed it yet)

Super excited as I also have a Cali legacy plate already installed but opted to register for a personalized one (have to wait for weeks again :confused:)
plate is going to be PEARLM3 - with a mini space between PEARL and M3 (I also did name my white model 3 Pearl ;))

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
YES!!! I have been wanting the Orange County Tesla Owners Club to do something like this... but we should just start our own driving events. (I don't think they would approve "our" driving). I know 2 other P3D+ owners in the area that might go too.

I'll send you my info @PandaM3 via PM.
Please include me in as well! I have a white AWD dual motor and would not mind company of other M3's and M3Ps!

Country
Country
Any of you find a touch up paint kit for the pearl? The Tesla store says the white is not compatible with the pearl...I can't find any contact for the store and

Tesla is denying warranty claim to a panel they already fixed a spot on under warranty. Multiple defects on this panel and they won't repair so I'm defaulting to a touch up kit.

20181211_155028~2.jpg

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Any of you find a touch up paint kit for the pearl? The Tesla store says the white is not compatible with the pearl...I can't find any contact for the store and

Tesla is denying warranty claim to a panel they already fixed a spot on under warranty. Multiple defects on this panel and they won't repair so I'm defaulting to a touch up kit.

View attachment 25213
Not sure how to do a clever link to a previous post, but here is a copy of what I posted in another thread several months ago.

The Pearl white multi-coat touchup paint is still not listed on the website. I mentioned this while at the Service Center this week, and they were able to sell me the touch up paint from the body shop. Not in the pretty packaging of the official touch up kit, but a greater quantity of the paint itself (and top coat) for $45.