The Pearl White Multi-Coat Peaceful Space

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I need more pearl white pictures! My car is getting PPF and ceramic and I have another week without it. Checking in with the app only goes so far. Wish we had dashcam already.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have no pictures yet, but Tesla just now called to confirm tomorrow's 1:00 delivery appt. White/white p3d-. My 907 day wait is 17 hrs from being over.

scaots

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Finally back from full front PPF and ceramic. Actually had dreams about it last two nights and I never remember any dreams. Looks like new with more shine and will now be easier to keep it that way.
20180929_114415_hdr-jpg.15270

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Finally back from full front PPF and ceramic. Actually had dreams about it last two nights and I never remember any dreams. Looks like new with more shine and will now be easier to keep it that way.
View attachment 15270
Looks really sharp! I love the red logos, thought about doing my wheels like that but never did. Now you have me thinking about it again.

scaots

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Removed the aero covers for winter to avoid any slush or ice build up in there. I have to say the plain 18 inch wheels are now really growing on me. I think you need to see them in person to appreciate. They look less finished in pictures but look pretty good in person with the caps. Might be even better in matte black...

20181119_093718_hdr-02-jpeg.18193

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been driving white/white with 18 non-aeros from day one and love the look. The first model3 owner I met at a supercharger asked me where I got my wheels. When I told her they were stock 18's without the caps, she began to curse and say she would never have paid the extra $1500 if she had realized what was under the caps! I suggested that she join M3OC!!

Jay Jay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Totally agree with both of you on the original 18" OEM rims with the pearl white. I too have been asked by a PM3 owner at the supercharger about where I got them at! Also, an S owner said they were very good looking on that car and didn't realize they came with it. And that was BEFORE we put the center cap and lug nut covers on. Appreciate the pic scaots as I have red T vinyl for the center caps coming in the mail soon...looks great!

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Totally agree with both of you on the original 18" OEM rims with the pearl white. I too have been asked by a PM3 owner at the supercharger about where I got them at! Also, an S owner said they were very good looking on that car and didn't realize they came with it. And that was BEFORE we put the center cap and lug nut covers on. Appreciate the pic scaots as I have red T vinyl for the center caps coming in the mail soon...looks great!
Where did you get your red letter caps?

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love your garage wall! I want!
Thank you so much! It was quite a bit of work but well worth it! In my signature is a link to a thread and a youtube video I made for the "making of" that wall.
Where did you get your red letter caps?
Those really POP, don't they? Nice look!