The moment installing V10 freaked me out!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

FogNoggin

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I swear upon all I have that this story is true.

I tend to wake up in the middle of the night. I always move out to my living room and turn on my cellphone. On Friday morning, about 4:30, I see a software update is ready for my car! I start the process through the Tesla app and turn on my TV while I wait. I'm flipping channels and watching the app at the same time. As I flip to Turner Classic Movies, THIS is what I see.

He's summoning his car to come to him with his cellphone! This movie is 22 years old and I stumbled upon this exact scene as I'm installing the ability to do the same in my car. Proof positive that we're all in The Matrix and Elon Musk is from the future. It's the only logical explanation. :D

Last edited: