The Icelandic interest for EVs

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Now picture what it'll be like when they come out with the performance package ;)

Man, has Tesla ever knocked it out of the park with this one.... This is going to be so hilarious for me when I get mine, as I'm currently driving a car that had 67 hp when *new*, and now has about 200k km on the current engine / 750k km on the car as a whole ;) It drives like a big rig.
You'll be crossing Iceland from West to East in how long?? :D

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
You'll be crossing Iceland from West to East in how long?? :D
Do you mean in my current car or the Tesla?

Current car: West to East in "eventually" ;) On steep slopes I sometimes have to shift down to third (5-gear transmission) to maintain a reasonable speed (and speed limits are low here!)

Model 3: Blink and you'll miss it ;)

Seriously though... that's going to be so amazing for cruising these roads. Mine is only going to be SR... but then again, it'll be dual motor. So I can't say just how fast it will be, but compared to my current car, it'll be a hilarious difference regardless ;)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Do you mean in my current car or the Tesla?

Current car: West to East in "eventually" ;) On steep slopes I sometimes have to shift down to third (5-gear transmission) to maintain a reasonable speed (and speed limits are low here!)

Model 3: Blink and you'll miss it ;)

Seriously though... that's going to be so amazing for cruising these roads. Mine is only going to be SR... but then again, it'll be dual motor. So I can't say just how fast it will be, but compared to my current car, it'll be a hilarious difference regardless ;)
Definitely Model 3, since I used the (unfortunately still somewhat distant...) future tense...
See that it is almost 300 miles/500 kms so hopefully you’ll have a Supercharger by then! ;)

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Congo-Democratic-Republic-of-the-to-India/Iceland.html

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@KarenRei - I spoke to my Inside Sales Advisor (ISA) today for the first time and he told me he will be out of the country tomorrow for the next two weeks and guess where he is going? Of course, Iceland, specifically Reykjavik. I mentioned you and he said that he would love to connect with you.

If you email him your contact info he said he would look you up. You have to fill us in on any insider info you get from him after you ply him with Brennivín shots[FONT=Linux Libertine, Georgia, Times, serif]![/FONT]

Last edited:

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
@KarenRei - I spoke to my Inside Sales Advisor (ISA) today for the first time and he told me he will be out of the country tomorrow for the next two weeks and guess where he is going? Of course, Iceland, specifically Reykjavik. I mentioned you and he said that he would love to connect with you. I haven't figured out how to PM on here, so here is his info (he goes by Chris).
Christopher Malloy Inside Sales Advisor E cmalloy@tesla.com P 725-223-2402

If you email him your contact info he said he would look you up. You have to fill us in on any insider info you get from him after you ply him with Brennivín shots[FONT=Linux Libertine, Georgia, Times, serif]![/FONT]
Absolutely! I'd be glad to show him around :)