The Deep Blue Metallic Esoteric Space

Protect1989

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had a White LR DM, 19" rims, black interior on order...

This thread and seeing the DBM in person has caused me to change my order and delay my delivery date. The DBM is such an amazing color and really showcases the car. Plus it stands out from all the other standard color cars on the road.

Keep the amazing pictures coming and I will be sure to post my own once my DBM M3 gets delivered!

On Order: DBM, Black Interior, 19" wheels, EAP/FSD

Side note: The white interior with the blue is an amazing combination. While I dont think white interior is what I am going to go with, it does look amazing.

Headwind

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had a White LR DM, 19" rims, black interior on order...

This thread and seeing the DBM in person has caused me to change my order and delay my delivery date. The DBM is such an amazing color and really showcases the car. Plus it stands out from all the other standard color cars on the road.

Keep the amazing pictures coming and I will be sure to post my own once my DBM M3 gets delivered!

On Order: DBM, Black Interior, 19" wheels, EAP/FSD

Side note: The white interior with the blue is an amazing combination. While I dont think white interior is what I am going to go with, it does look amazing.
Welcome to the DBM club @Protect1989 !!! By the way, the blue with white interior is phenomenal...I have no regrets!

Protect1989

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone with the DBM purchase color matching door handle wraps from Abstract Ocean, RPM, etc?

Would love to be able to see how they look or how close of a match they are to the actual color.

Thanks!

Khalessi

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Maybe it is the different lighting in the pictures or my monitor - but does anyone think the blue is too "bright" / light? I haven't seen any live, just in pictures - I like a nice dark rich blue, but some of the pictures, especially the configurator on the home page seem very bright (almost like a Honda Civic blue). I am getting a little "nervous" and second guessing my choice.
Did you ultimately find out the true color? I have the same concern. I don’t want an “electric blue” like the Lexus or Civic.

Headwind

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did you ultimately find out the true color? I have the same concern. I don’t want an “electric blue” like the Lexus or Civic.
I think you will find that the blue has many moods, but I would never say its electric blue. Never had a regret. I think look through the images in this thread are the natural range my eyes see in my car.

sixela

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I must confess I found the contrast between the black spokes of the covers and the aluminium triangles a bit too strong. Got some vinyl strips in brushed steel (very similar to the gun metal colour of the rims):

Aero2.jpg