The Deep Blue Metallic Esoteric Space

Brett

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Blue is the color of both a brilliant sky and a calming sea. Associated with depth and stability, it promotes trust, sincerity, wisdom, inner serenity, and clarity.
Plus it just plain looks good!

I won't get my car for at least another few weeks, so no pictures yet from me.

GregRF

Country
Country
Blue is the color of both a brilliant sky and a calming sea. Associated with depth and stability, it promotes trust, sincerity, wisdom, inner serenity, and clarity. Post your best photos of the Model 3 clothed in Deep Blue Metallic here.
Cloudy day in Monterey, so not quite the brilliant sky, but has the calming sea.
img_20180505_121153-jpg.8502

Tesla Newbie

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Tesla Newbie , hope you won’t mind deciding to have a little fun at trying to distinguish your new color focused threads with a spin of creativity... ;)

Nice initiative!! :cool:
I appreciate the collaboration! Post 'em folks. I need help choosing a color, and the silvers were getting all the love!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Real quick, before the people who own blues show up... ;)... Here's the blown up version of the amateur-grade Photoshop job that I use for my avatar, showing blue + 18" silver TST turbines + OEM gray center caps. It's adapted from this TSportline photoshoot pic showing blue + 19" gray TST turbines + gray TST center caps and lugs. (And yes, I did attempt to shrink the rims by one inch. :cool:)

blue-silver-tst-18s-full-v2-jpg.8508