Texas pickup. What docs are required at the SC?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apart from my license and insurance, is there any other doc that is required? My ISA said a registration packet will be sent to me prior to delivery but haven’t got it yet. Will they provide the packet at the SC?

Pickup is scheduled for tomorrow.

jrzapata

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn't get my registration packet until the day of the delivery (after delivery was done).
I got the car without the registration packet, all they asked me is to make sure that I signed the highlighted lines and sent the packet via FedEx on the provided envelope.
I brought my DL (which they copied) and my Insurance.
Delivery done in Houston

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I agree with @jrzapata, the paperwork that you sign at the SC is the “Delivery Declaration” which contains Year/Model, Buyer’s Name, and VIN. This is also where we wrote in the Due Bill that describes all items needing attention such as scratches, blemishes, etc...which your local service center will schedule to address at a later date.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These guys have steered you in the right direction, you don't need much to pick up. And @Quicksilver is correct. Click on the link in my signature for the DFW meet up. It's very informal, this Saturday. An hour at the Supercharger and Quick has reached out to the Plano SC and they have welcomed us to stop by there. All DFW owners/reservationists from this forum are welcome. I'll add you to the thread.