Test Drives in the new year?

Country
Country
A buddy signed up for a model s test drive , but mentioned he was only interested in the 3. He was told test drives would happen early next year. Has anyone heard anything similar?

Considering how little countries have tesla stores with RHD maybe they don't need to stifle demand here? get a decent production run going....

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I'd say that's a safe bet based on the new production ramp. Test drives were promised for sometime in the 4th quarter but it's looking very unlikely.

Watts4me

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a test drive coming up Dec 2 on a model S. The person who I spoke with told me that they will be getting a model 3 early next year. Some time in Jan

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
earlier this year there were rumors (I thought confirmed by Tesla, but can't find that now) there would be the traveling test drive events in the US around October. Safe to say with the production pushed out, that could now be January-ish.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
A buddy signed up for a model s test drive , but mentioned he was only interested in the 3. He was told test drives would happen early next year. Has anyone heard anything similar?

Considering how little countries have tesla stores with RHD maybe they don't need to stifle demand here? get a decent production run going....
I don’t think we’ll see cars at stores for test drives in Europe until late 2Q18 at the very least, IMHO... :(