Test drives available!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Got the same. Apparently Elon is on the Twitter tonight ! I don't follow directly, but some price changes, maybe opening the configurator for all (or more) and the test drives. I have the request on my account page as well.

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Signed up for a test drive as well! Invited but haven't ordered my Model 3 yet (waiting for SR with PUP).

JWardell

TOO Master Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I really want my own Model 3 to be the first one to drive! I don't want to take a test drive!! But then I also know I will regret not taking the opportunity and will thoroughly enjoy it. I signed up!

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I really want my own Model 3 to be the first one to drive! I don't want to take a test drive!! But then I also know I will regret not taking the opportunity and will thoroughly enjoy it. I signed up!
Plus if the test drive cars really will be P or AWD models, then it will certainly be a worthwhile experience even if you've already taken delivery!

Stacks

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I signed up using the model 3 test drive link. I got a call from my local Tesla (Bellevue, WA) asking when I want to schedule. I mentioned the model 3 and he said they don’t have any yet and to call back in a month. Maybe it’s just my Tesla, but they seemed unaware that I specifically wanted a model 3 test drive.

Country
Country
Got a call from Tesla Corte Madera asking me to schedule a Model 3 test drive. They'd previously called me test driving the S, but I told them that I was only interested in test driving the 3 and for them to give me a call back when that was available.

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Got a call from Tesla Corte Madera asking me to schedule a Model 3 test drive. They'd previously called me test driving the S, but I told them that I was only interested in test driving the 3 and for them to give me a call back when that was available.
Woohoo, same here with Corte Madera! Unfortunately, I listed my home phone number when I applied for my test drive and I was out this afternoon/evening and missed the call. I'll call in the morning to schedule a test drive.

Country
Country
Just test drove the Model 3 today! I did it in the Dublin (CA) location. They said they began test drives on Friday and that there are only 4 locations worldwide doing model 3 test drives.

Also, the config I tried out was a normal LR RWD version (midnight silver, 18 aeros, etc), not the Performance version. Either way - that thing is fun to drive and the acceleration is pretty crazy!

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just test drove the Model 3 today! I did it in the Dublin (CA) location. They said they began test drives on Friday and that there are only 4 locations worldwide doing model 3 test drives.

Also, the config I tried out was a normal LR RWD version (midnight silver, 18 aeros, etc), not the Performance version. Either way - that thing is fun to drive and the acceleration is pretty crazy!
I took my test drive last Friday at the Corte Madera location. Also a Midnight Silver LR RWD (maybe even the same car that was moved to Dublin over the weekend?). I was told there were only three test-drive cars in California. I agree that it was a blast to drive!

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Via the official Tesla Twitter account (which seems to have started answering Tesla-related questions from other Twitter users, a la Elon): test-drive vehicles are due to arrive in stores over the course of next week!