Tesla's smallest battery pack. Over-priced, but very cool...

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just out of curiosity, what are the use-cases for a gadget like the Powerbank in this day and age? It would have to be a situation where you don't have access to wall power or a car charger. Camping for several days where you had to hike a fair distance from where you had parked your car, perhaps?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just out of curiosity, what are the use-cases for a gadget like the Powerbank in this day and age? It would have to be a situation where you don't have access to wall power or a car charger. Camping for several days where you had to hike a fair distance from where you had parked your car, perhaps?
I use one when flying across the continent. Not all planes have reliable power available.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I use one when flying across the continent. Not all planes have reliable power available.
Same here though batteries are so good on phones now and I generally use my iPad on flight and spare the phone anyway.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
going to a stadium that doesn't have wifi. your cell phone attempting to use the same airwaves as 50,000 other people will drain a battery before the beer guy's last call

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I would have bought one had it not been out of stock. My biggest battery drain time is during Iceland Airwaves (nonstop concerts, mostly in tiny venues; I usually go to 80-85 or so in five days). Even with the phone set on Stamina Mode it often gets pretty low (all of the checking schedules / maps / taking pictures and video / doing stuff with the phone between acts (browsing the web, selecting / deleting pictures / videos, uploading pictures / videos, etc)).