TeslaCorsa Trackday Event #2 - January 27, 2019

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

unpluggedperformance

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

TeslaCorsa Event #2 Announcement!

The first TeslaCorsa event back in October was a huge success, with more than 20 Tesla owners in attendance! As a result, we've scheduled the second event, scheduled to take place on January 27th, 2019, again at Buttonwillow Raceway Park in California.

For those of you not familiar with TeslaCorsa, it's the world's first Tesla-only experience on a race track (all Tesla and only Tesla on the track at the same time).

TeslaCorsa was founded to encourage Tesla owners to experience the limits of their cars in a professionally managed race track environment. By exploring the limits in a controlled environment we can ensure maximum fun, safety and absence of speeding tickets. Enjoy a day at the track surrounded with fellow Tesla friends and create great memories that will be captured by professional photographers and videographers.

Only 50 cars may enter for the full track day (and prices are heavily subsidized by sponsors). Zero track experience is needed. Just show up with your car and have fun (helmet rentals are available at the track if you don't have one).

As spots are filling up quickly, we encourage anyone to sign-up sooner, rather than later. You can sign-up here: www.teslacorsa.com

Also - even for those who don't want to drive safely at speed and to explore their car's limits, there is also a Tesla owners car show / meet that will take place.

For a recap and more photos of the inaugural event, click here: RECAP: Inaugural Event – October 21, 2018 | Tesla Corsa

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Hey guys, thought I would just ask to see what the game plan is for charging if you are going to participate on track? I am going the night before but won't get to the hotel until about 1 or 2am. Starting to get worried charging is going to be a cluster with so many cars attending same event.

Maybe if we all plan won't be a problem or maybe I am just over reacting. Funny never had range anxiety before but I guess I have track day range anxiety (TRDA)..

PS I also posted this in Tesla experiences.

unpluggedperformance

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey guys, thought I would just ask to see what the game plan is for charging if you are going to participate on track? I am going the night before but won't get to the hotel until about 1 or 2am. Starting to get worried charging is going to be a cluster with so many cars attending same event.

Maybe if we all plan won't be a problem or maybe I am just over reacting. Funny never had range anxiety before but I guess I have track day range anxiety (TRDA)..

PS I also posted this in Tesla experiences.
We sent out an email to all participants yesterday with the specifics, but the quick answer is that the run groups are staggered, and there will be a big break in the middle of the day to allow additional time for charging, as well as lunch.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Great initiative this event!
I've waiting for my 3 now (February 19th) and weekend booked for doing a SPA Magny Cours in May to get some lap to do this:

Some guys, that want to follow me in Europe?

😁🙏♥️