Tesla WeatherTech Model 3 Floor Liners & Mats

Will You Buy Floor Liners To Protect Your Model 3 Interior?

• Yes

Votes: 363 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • Maybe If The Price Is Right

Votes: 79 17.3%

• Total voters

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm looking for a review of the new mats too. Interestingly the still have the old ones up too.

Old - Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats - https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-3-all-weather-interior-mats

New - Model 3 All Weather Floor Liners - https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-3-all-weather-floor-liners

I guess mats vs liners "Unlike traditional floor mats, liners are comprised of vertical walls that ensure maximum protection to the foot-well carpet and easy cleanup"

Surprised no blog has done a review of these yet.
I think they plan to keep both styles. some people would prefer the lighter weight ones over the larger ones.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think they plan to keep both styles. some people would prefer the lighter weight ones over the larger ones.
I have the liners and kinda wish I got the mats because 'bowl' shape of the front liners and long single piece rear liner are a PIA to get out (for cleaning) without rubbing crud on the white seats in mine

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the Weathertech made Tesla branded all weather liners since day 1. I like how it's an exact fit, and on the back they have a large velcro disk to grip the carpet.
They're easy to take out, hose down and it's all clean.

FurryOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the Weathertech made Tesla branded all weather liners since day 1. I like how it's an exact fit...
...Everywhere except that screw-up in the measurement on the rear mat around the drivers seat rail. Maybe they'll fix that in a later batch?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
...Everywhere except that screw-up in the measurement on the rear mat around the drivers seat rail. Maybe they'll fix that in a later batch?
Yeh, the cut out around the rails really get some people worked up :p. I don't carry passengers in the rear too often, so it doesn't bother me at all.

FurryOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeh, the cut out around the rails really get some people worked up :p. I don't carry passengers in the rear too often, so it doesn't bother me at all.
It doesn't "bother" me because I have the other WeatherTech mats. What "Bothers" me is sloppy craftsmanship, and more and more people accepting that as the new "norm".