Tesla WeatherTech Model 3 Floor Liners & Mats

Will You Buy Floor Liners To Protect Your Model 3 Interior?

• Yes

Votes: 358 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • Maybe If The Price Is Right

Votes: 79 17.5%

• Total voters

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
IMO the Tesla ones for the back row are terrible in form and function. It should have been one piece and have some covering for the middle section below the center console.
I don't see it that way. The ability to remove one side at a time for cleaning is a great convenience and if you don't often have three people in the back seat the lack of coverage foward/center is a non-issue. It can be quite awkward to remove a one-piece from the back, especially if it has three flaps extending forward that need to be curled back to remove. The Tesla mats make it easy to keep the rear floor maintained and clean.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oooh that was fast. your order has shipped.

Your Shipment

Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats
Model 3 Interior Set
SKU: 1448752-00-B
QTY: 1
SWEET! You should get yours fast being in SoCal. Mine shows Monday the 22nd:D

EDIT: Mine have been shipped and now show Friday the 19th

Last edited:

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone know if Weathertech part # 4412202 is the real deal? You can find them on several sites (check Google), and some of the businesses I reached out to confirmed it's for the Model 3.

Database error?

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone know if Weathertech part # 4412202 is the real deal? You can find them on several sites (check Google), and some of the businesses I reached out to confirmed it's for the Model 3.

Database error?
Interesting. It doesn't come up on the weathertech site directly. But when you do the google search it comes up for the European site but then mine had a pop up that said they were not available for the Model 3.

My Tesla mats are due to arrive Friday. I am off that day to I will post pics as soon as they come

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am a longtime Weather Tech fan. I have been communicating with their sales team every few weeks since I took delivery of my M3D in Late August. I just got a note back yesterday that they are very close to having the Model 3 Floor liners available. They said to expect a 4-6 week time frame.

kckumar81

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am a longtime Weather Tech fan. I have been communicating with their sales team every few weeks since I took delivery of my M3D in Late August. I just got a note back yesterday that they are very close to having the Model 3 Floor liners available. They said to expect a 4-6 week time frame.
Just got my Tesla-branded floor mats (from Tesla website). It actually looks like these are made by WeatherTech (imprinted on back of mats). Not sure if WeatherTech sales team was talking about these mats or plans on releasing a separate set of mats in addition to these?

Attachments

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
WeatherTech is talking about weathertech braded floor liners which should have much better protection than the Tesla braded mats. Higher edge some coverage of dead pedal ( at least based on floor liner I have for my Jetta Sportwagen

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow...just saw on Reddit too. The Tesla mats *ARE* made by WeatherTech. Looks like Tesla insisted on design (or, more likely, re-design)
So that makes me much more confident in their quality and durability, but still sad they will not hold a lot of liquid like a WT floor liner.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my Tesla-branded floor mats (from Tesla website). It actually looks like these are made by WeatherTech (imprinted on back of mats). Not sure if WeatherTech sales team was talking about these mats or plans on releasing a separate set of mats in addition to these?
Regardless of the height of the sides, what is your impression of the quality of these mats?
Mine are not due to arrive until Monday:(

JeffcM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

kckumar81

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Regardless of the height of the sides, what is your impression of the quality of these mats?
Mine are not due to arrive until Monday:(
I think they look great. Same high quality as other WeatherTech mats I've had in the past.

Like I said - side coverage was not a priority for me living in SoCal. I chose these purely based on looks and Tesla branding. IMO these are cleaner looking than Tuxmat and Maxpider (matches the minimalistic look of the rest of the interior). Happy with my purchase!

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These pictures convinced me to order.

I was expecting a little more lip on the sides, but they will beat my current "cheap" set:

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
About a month after getting my TuxMats I did add the extra material between the rear edge of the front mats and the front edge of the front seats:

20181021_091744-jpg.16428

I used cardboard as the template/skeleton and went wild with the Gorilla Tape.

When I drive the car for any lenght of time my feet tend to want to rest in this exact area and I didn't want the carpet to get ruined by winter dirt.

Dan D

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Add me to the list. Just ordered the Tesla mats from the website. I don't have my car yet but it's late October and in New England we can't be messing around with carpet mats. They look OK to me and based on the opinions above, sound like they are satisfactory. If some better reeeeeal Weathertechs come out at some point, I'll re-evaluate.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Add me to the list. Just ordered the Tesla mats from the website. I don't have my car yet but it's late October and in New England we can't be messing around with carpet mats. They look OK to me and based on the opinions above, sound like they are satisfactory. If some better reeeeeal Weathertechs come out at some point, I'll re-evaluate.
They are actually made by Weather Tech. I bet we wont see anything different from them vs the Tesla ones they are already making. Mine came yesterday and they look real good, are heavyweight and have a nice texture to them so that if your shoes are wet your feet wont slip much on there vs if they were a smooth surface.

56198416894__af0a0348-8992-448f-8810-2dd3e7cf50f4-jpg.16504
img_1428-jpg.16505

That vertical piece is something I added next to the accelerator since I tend to rest my foot there
I need to come up with something cleaner and better looking sometime

img_1431-jpg.16506