Tesla Videos from Johnathan's World

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey everyone, in case you haven’t seen my Model 3 video.
It shows the defects I discovered at the delivery center and after taking delivery.
I dropped my car off at the Tesla Service center on 8/23/18 and my model 3 is still having work done on it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or leave a comment on the video.
I’m willing to answer any questions or give some advice what to look for when taking delivery.
Thanks for reading and watching :)

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey everyone, in case you haven’t seen my Model 3 video.
It shows the defects I discovered at the delivery center and after taking delivery.
I dropped my car off at the Tesla Service center on 8/23/18 and my model 3 is still having work done on it.
https://youtu.be/9-lpjElV6rI
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or leave a comment on the video.
I’m willing to answer any questions or give some advice what to look for when taking delivery.
Thanks for reading and watching :)
Really unfortunate that you had to deal with all of that.

I picked up my M3 a few days after you and I have no issues, complete luck on my part as I didn't even stay to inspect the vehicle...

In the video description, you should note the VIN and everything Tesla is doing to remedy these issues.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Everyone!!
I was going to charge my Tesla Model 3 at a supercharger and one of the covers on one of the chargers looks like it fell off before I got there, I notified Tesla right away and they are sending someone out right away to fix it.
here is a video when I saw it.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Everyone!!

I just filed My taxes and wanted to give some insight how the EV tax credit actually works. Check my video out!!

thanks!!