Tesla Solar Roof call Oct 25 2pm Pacific

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Was there any sort of announcement?
I didn't hear any real news.
They basically just said that they continue working on stuff.
It seemed to mostly be an opportunity for Q&A.

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
@garsh, surprisingly Pittsburgh is among the first places they installed the first round of solar roofs. The guys who installed my power walls had worked on one of the installations. How about you sign up to for some of this new solar glass, and give us a first hand report about the product.... 😃

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@garsh, surprisingly Pittsburgh is among the first places they installed the first round of solar roofs. The guys who installed my power walls had worked on one of the installations. How about you sign up to for some of this new solar glass, and give us a first hand report about the product.... 😃
I think I have another 10 years before I'm due for a new roof.

M3OC Rules

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The announcement was that they have a feasible design and are actually starting to manufacture them in volume. Not the most exciting event. Definitely lacking one more thing. I love the idea but my roof has people stomping, dropping bowling balls, etc. Sort of interesting that all the questions were from non-traditional media, The Verge, Engadget, Mashable, Like Tesla, CleanTechnica