Tesla sightings.

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
As a Tesla fan I am always excited to see them on the road. I try to pull up to them and give them the thumbs up. So far in Indianapolis I have seen two in the last two days. Two model S. One a 75D and the other a 90D. How many do you see per week and where?

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As a Tesla fan I am always excited to see them on the road. I try to pull up to them and give them the thumbs up. So far in Indianapolis I have seen two in the last two days. Two model S. One a 75D and the other a 90D. How many do you see per week and where?
I probably see 10-15 or so a day, maybe more. Model X is becoming increasingly more popular lately.

This is in South Florida.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
WOW, I wish I saw that many here! But this is Indiana and it's hard to see around all the 4x4 diesel pick up trucks.
Funny! I see a mix of everything here (Mid-Atlantic) from 4x4 diesel pick ups, minivans, SUVs, Bimmers, etc., and it would be a rare day if I didn't see 1 or 2 Teslas -- mostly Model S, but the occasional X also. An MS with the referral program Arachnid wheels sometimes parks next to me at work. I'm looking forward to parking my M3 next to him, next year?

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In Southern California? Per week? HUNDREDS! And throw in a few Fiskars too! I can just drive over 4 miles to the nearest Supercharger and see maybe a dozen at any one time!
Well, after all you do live in the Republic of Teslacaristan!

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here in Boston, I see several Teslas per day. I can still remember just a few years ago, the excitement of seeing the first Model S or two, many months in between. I stopped every time and took in its beauty and silence. I also remember when I started noticing one every week. More recently this repeated with the Model X, which is just about getting to the weekly sighting stage. I look forward to soon playing this game with the Model 3!