Tesla sightings.

Country
Country
As a Tesla fan I am always excited to see them on the road. I try to pull up to them and give them the thumbs up. So far in Indianapolis I have seen two in the last two days. Two model S. One a 75D and the other a 90D. How many do you see per week and where?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As a Tesla fan I am always excited to see them on the road. I try to pull up to them and give them the thumbs up. So far in Indianapolis I have seen two in the last two days. Two model S. One a 75D and the other a 90D. How many do you see per week and where?
I probably see 10-15 or so a day, maybe more. Model X is becoming increasingly more popular lately.

This is in South Florida.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
WOW, I wish I saw that many here! But this is Indiana and it's hard to see around all the 4x4 diesel pick up trucks.
Funny! I see a mix of everything here (Mid-Atlantic) from 4x4 diesel pick ups, minivans, SUVs, Bimmers, etc., and it would be a rare day if I didn't see 1 or 2 Teslas -- mostly Model S, but the occasional X also. An MS with the referral program Arachnid wheels sometimes parks next to me at work. I'm looking forward to parking my M3 next to him, next year?

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In Southern California? Per week? HUNDREDS! And throw in a few Fiskars too! I can just drive over 4 miles to the nearest Supercharger and see maybe a dozen at any one time!
Well, after all you do live in the Republic of Teslacaristan!

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here in Boston, I see several Teslas per day. I can still remember just a few years ago, the excitement of seeing the first Model S or two, many months in between. I stopped every time and took in its beauty and silence. I also remember when I started noticing one every week. More recently this repeated with the Model X, which is just about getting to the weekly sighting stage. I look forward to soon playing this game with the Model 3!