Tesla related podcasts

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Sunday means another new episode of Ride the Lightning! On episode 148, I get you caught up on all the tidbits of info Elon dropped on Twitter, plus a look back at the Consumer Reports brake testing and how wonderfully all parties handled it. Listen here if you like.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
It's a mini-milestone as I hit episode 150 of Ride the Lightning! On this week's show, Tesla makes the difficult choice to lay off 9% of its workforce, Elon Musk details the next-gen Roadster’s unbelievable SpaceX option package, Immaculate Reflections’ Jeff McGoveran stops by to talk about detailing and paint protection, and more! Give it a listen here if you're interested. Happy Father's Day!

Country
Country
It's a mini-milestone as I hit episode 150 of Ride the Lightning! On this week's show, Tesla makes the difficult choice to lay off 9% of its workforce, Elon Musk details the next-gen Roadster’s unbelievable SpaceX option package, Immaculate Reflections’ Jeff McGoveran stops by to talk about detailing and paint protection, and more! Give it a listen here if you're interested. Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father’s Day to you too!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Elon Musk posts a picture of the first-ever Performance Model 3, and it looks a lot like mine! Plus: Tesla zeroes in on a location for its future European Gigafactory, Model 3 gets a couple of long-awaited new features via a software update, and more! Listen here if you're interested -- thanks for giving the podcast a try!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
The Performance Model 3 gets a surprising and substantial price drop. Whoa! Plus: Tesla’s always-on cellular connection will no longer be free for new buyers, Gigafactory hits a major production milestone, first details on the Tesla Pickup, and much more! Listen/download here if you're interested, and happy Q3!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Super jam-packed episode this week! So much to cover! For instance: the US federal tax credit situation has been finalized. I’ll give you all the details on how much longer it’ll last. Plus: Tesla officially names Shanghai as the site of its third Gigafactory, Elon Musk gives me an update on Performance Model 3 deliveries, select Model X 100Ds get a free performance boost, and more! Listen or download here.

Country
Country
Hey @Ryan it was back in February that you’ve gotten the inside scoop on the Model S interior refresh, and I can’t believe I guessed it correctly! Thanks for finally revealing the info coz I was wondering about that. And btw big congratulations on your Model 3 delivery! Love your podcasts including the ones about yourself. :)

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Been slammed and/or on vacation recently so I haven't been able to keep podcast posts updated here. Sorry about that. Anyway, on episode 160 this week, I discuss Tesla staying public, Marques Brownlee's factory tour with Elon, Jay Leno's 2020 Roadster ride, Tesla suing Ontario, and more! Listen/download here if you're interested.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Episode 161 has arrived! I recap and analyze the Ontario lawsuit, aka "Tesla Beats Ford!...Doug Ford, That Is!" Plus: Tesla's new product that's not a car, Spirit of Adventure adventures, and more! Listen here if you're interested.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Adding my first entry to this thread. In episode #1 of my new weekly Tesla News show called “Tune In Tesla” I cover the Q3 results in depth.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In episode #2 of Tune In Tesla, I cover Elon’s Tweets (there were a few), Navigate on Autopilot, Model 3 Key Fobs, the Tesla Parts Catalog, and the Model 3 Mid Range.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone heard of a podcast that digs into the technology of Tesla and self driving? I’m looking for something for a techy that goes beyond the high-level marketing and digs into the 1s & 0s.
For instance here are a couple topics I’ve thought about:
What’s in the new V3 FSD chip? Why is it better? What makes it better? How will it improve reliability?
How does drag coefficient come into play when driving on the highway and getting the most efficient drive. How does humidity and barometric pressure effect all of it, or does it?
Why is road noise so much more in an EV and what are all the causes of road noise? What is being done about it? What can I do about it? Does tire pressure really help?
What is Machine Learning and how does it drive my car?

I can watch YouTube videos all day on some of this stuff (soon while charging) and there are great YouTubers out there but I want something I can listen to while driving my M3.

I’ve been thinking about creating a tech focused podcast for a couple months and now I’m ready to get going if I can’t find something fill my technical curiosity.

Please let me know if you would listen to this podcast. I will start putting together about 20 topics to get a good bucket of ideas together and then start research on a few to put together a few initial episodes.

If you have ideas or topics please feel free share them below.
the TeslaShow podcast does a great job of deep diving into various tesla topics with some research and thought put into the info they provide. It is done by two computer software guys, so they have an interesting viewpoint on many of the topics.
Their show is not done as frequently as they used to, but going back and listening to their prior shows could keep you busy for some time. their shows on battery chemistry and AI are particularly interesting. And if some of the topics you mentioned have not been done, suggest them via their reddit channel or other ways to contact them and they may take you up on the challenge.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
the TeslaShow podcast does a great job of deep diving into various tesla topics with some research and thought put into the info they provide. It is done by two computer software guys, so they have an interesting viewpoint on many of the topics.
Their show is not done as frequently as they used to, but going back and listening to their prior shows could keep you busy for some time. their shows on battery chemistry and AI are particularly interesting. And if some of the topics you mentioned have not been done, suggest them via their reddit channel or other ways to contact them and they may take you up on the challenge.
Thanks for the info on Tesla Show. As you mentioned they have only released 8 in the last year. I’ll listen to them, thanks.