Tesla related podcasts

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
On episode 136, Goodyear introduces a new tire that’s specifically aimed at electric cars (note: the audio from the Goodyear rep here is apparently garbled for some, but it's fine on everything I've tried it on, so I'm stumped. Apologies if this 1-minute chunk is weird for you!), Elon Musk drops a few little updates regarding car software on Twitter, Tesla puts their Semi trucks to the test, and more! Give it a listen/download here.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Some friends and I have started a podcast so that we might have an outlet for our regular conversations on Tesla, SpaceX, sustainability, etc. We’re based in Portland, OR, and will occasional have local interest topics, but our Episode 1 meanders on the topics of First pedestrian fatality caused by autonomous vehicle, Tesla Semi, and Model 3 availability/tax credit.

Hopefully this is safe to post so others might enjoy, but mods, if it’s not, no worries happy to delete this.

We can be found at: https://superchargedpodcast.podbean.com/

Search on Apple podcast app: Supercharged Podcast

Cheers,
David

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Some friends and I have started a podcast so that we might have an outlet for our regular conversations on Tesla, SpaceX, sustainability, etc. We’re based in Portland, OR, and will occasional have local interest topics, but our Episode 1 meanders on the topics of First pedestrian fatality caused by autonomous vehicle, Tesla Semi, and Model 3 availability/tax credit.

Hopefully this is safe to post so others might enjoy, but mods, if it’s not, no worries happy to delete this.

We can be found at: https://superchargedpodcast.podbean.com/

Search on Apple podcast app: Supercharged Podcast

Cheers,
David
Subscribed and looking forward to what you all have for shows in the future :)

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Episode 139 covers another busy week of Tesla news! A Performance Model 3 may have been spotted at a California racetrack, it may be possible to upgrade your old Model S or Model X MCU after all, FedEx becomes Tesla’s latest big-name customer, and more! Check it out here or on any of your favorite podcast services if you're interested.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Subscribed and looking forward to what you all have for shows in the future :)
Thank you Melinda for checking it out, hopefully we have some local area content you find useful from time to time. In our second episode Ryan compares his experience with autopilot in airliners and Teslas, Angela shares a cool new app for charging, and David bores everyone to tears with EV purchase incentives including the new one in Oregon.

Check it out where you get podcasts, or directly here for Episode 2.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
As usual, there's lots to talk about this week! On episode 140, Tesla releases their Q1 delivery numbers and shows good progress on their production ramp while ultimately falling short of their projections. Plus: an update on the fatal Model X Autopilot crash, Elon Musk’s April Fool’s Day prank, and more! Check it out here if you're interested.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
It's an Elon-tastic episode 141, as Elon Musk made a lot of Tesla news this week, including giving a long-awaited update on the availability of Model 3’s Dual Motor version and giving an interview on Model 3 production to CBS This Morning. Plus: a touchscreen performance update for the rest of the fleet, an update on Model Y production, and more! Give it a listen here.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In Episode 3 of Supercharged Podcast, David talks about how your face lights up at night on Cadillac Super Cruise, Angela dreams of going for a run at a Tesla Supercharger stop, and Ryan helps us understand how Tesla is not going bankrupt.

Hope our listeners enjoy!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
On episode 142, Elon Musk outlines his plan to run a much tighter ship at Tesla as Model 3 production ramps up. Plus: good news for Tesla in China, more good news about the long-term battery health in Tesla vehicles, and more! Listen here if you'd like to check it out.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
It’s my favorite episode to do every quarter: the earnings call analysis! On episode 144, I’ve got highlights and my insights on everything that was said by Elon and the rest of the Tesla executive team on the Q1 conference call. Listen here, cheers!

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I’m shot out of a cannon on episode 145 of my Tesla podcast this week after Elon Musk finally reveals availability timing for the Performance Model 3, Tesla becomes part of the storyline on another HBO comedy, Model S and X get a new interior option, and much more! Check it out here if you're interested.

Ryan

TOO Alumni
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Pricing and specifications for the Dual Motor and Performance Model 3 are here!!! I managed to sneak all of the info and analysis into this week's episode at the almost-literal eleventh hour. Plus: Model 3’s first big safety rating comes in, production is ramping up nicely, the P100D S and X get cooler, Tesla wins a dealership battle in another state, and more! Listen here if you like. P3D!!!!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Pricing and specifications for the Dual Motor and Performance Model 3 are here!!! I managed to sneak all of the info and analysis into this week's episode at the almost-literal eleventh hour. Plus: Model 3’s first big safety rating comes in, production is ramping up nicely, the P100D S and X get cooler, Tesla wins a dealership battle in another state, and more! Listen here if you like. P3D!!!!
I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, but I bet you’re anxious to hit the configure button!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Episode 147 is a big one – both for the week of Tesla news and for me personally. I go over everything Elon talked about: Model Y, next-gen Supercharging, and much more. Listen here, and happy Memorial Day weekend!
Congratulations Ryan on finally ordering your dream car and for getting multiple responses from Elon Musk himself! Let’s hope that he becomes a guest on your show. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode - my favorite one so far. Cheers! :)