Tesla Owners Online videos

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

help_balance_thegrid_with_evdotenergy

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla FULL SELF DRIVING BETA 9 2021.4.18.12 First Impressions

skygraff

re member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This Tesla needs an alignment ! 🚗
We lowered our Tesla last year and forgot to do something pretty important

Nice one! (sorry you had to do it)

Did you have any trouble finding an alignment shop that would touch a Tesla? Looks like they had it all down and weren’t falsely concerned about the “technology” involved.

Without an Electrified Garage in Chicago, I’m having a hard time building my stable of mechanics to supplement/replace the SC; especially for wheel/brake work for which SC overcharges to keep the workload low.

Reactions: Kizzy and garsh

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice one! (sorry you had to do it)

Did you have any trouble finding an alignment shop that would touch a Tesla? Looks like they had it all down and weren’t falsely concerned about the “technology” involved.

Without an Electrified Garage in Chicago, I’m having a hard time building my stable of mechanics to supplement/replace the SC; especially for wheel/brake work for which SC overcharges to keep the workload low.
Not really, I just asked some of the people in the local Tesla Owners club and their name came up. I was looking for a shop that knew Teslas and wouldn't turn me away because of it.

• Informative
Reactions: skygraff