Tesla Owners Online videos

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I got a CCS adapter for my Model 3! Yes, it's real but there's a catch...
Watch here 👇

skygraff

re member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Love your vids and glad you're monetized but could barely watch the CSS, er, CCS one since the first ad happened before you even finished the intro and there were, I think, 3 other breaks. Hope that makes up for you putting your car at risk on such tests and I thank you for doing something a lot of us wimps (skin flints) won’t try until proven.

Fortunately, as you say, the supercharger network is great in NA.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Love your vids and glad you're monetized but could barely watch the CSS, er, CCS one since the first ad happened before you even finished the intro and there were, I think, 3 other breaks. Hope that makes up for you putting your car at risk on such tests and I thank you for doing something a lot of us wimps (skin flints) won’t try until proven.

Fortunately, as you say, the supercharger network is great in NA.

If you watch a decent amount of YouTube content I highly recommend YouTube Premium. The content producers are paid for your view and you in turn have no ads.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
YouTube ads are kinda out of control. They’ve increased the number of them over the last year and short of removing them entirely I don’t have much control. YouTube premium has no ads so you might want to consider that.

skygraff

re member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I appreciate the YouTube premium suggestions but, no, I don't consume enough to make it worthwhile. I also realize that the content creators have minimal to no control over ads.

Not complaining and happy if some of it gets in your pockets. Just saying the ads actually disincentivize casual viewers from watching more of your content, not because there are so many of them but because they are so badly timed. Not planning to ever get a CCS adapter but, because I was curious about the subject and because it was you, I was willing to sit through the early ads.

If YouTube ever asks you for feedback on the notion, you can certainly let them know that the timing (and number) of ads has resulted in fewer views which undermines the intent of selling those ads. Of course, you must get a lot of views for them to consider your vids prime ad revenue fodder; other content makers have far fewer ads than you.

Anyway, thanks again!

Reactions: JWardell

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla Console covers with a twist
I check out some new console covers that are better than vinyl and also have a special feature nerds are going to love!

Buy them in the US from Amazon.com
Amazon product
Buy them in Canada from Amazon.ca
Amazon product

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The ULTIMATE Cooler for your Tesla Model 3/Y
Checking out the new CNCT cooler which I think is the ULTIMATE premium cooler for your Tesla Model 3/Y Buy yours today with the included $50 discount code TOO: https://cnctcoolers.com/discount/TOO

skygraff

re member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The ULTIMATE Cooler for your Tesla Model 3/Y
Checking out the new CNCT cooler which I think is the ULTIMATE premium cooler for your Tesla Model 3/Y Buy yours today with the included $50 discount code TOO: https://cnctcoolers.com/discount/TOO

Hey, Trev, nice video!

Absolutely agree with the choice to record that outside on such a beautiful day but, unfortunately, the natural light sometimes put you in shadow and messed with the auto-focus. Must've been a bear to edit.

It'll obviously hold all those cans but, since there's a bottle opener, might want to test it with bottles (and ice) for lid clearance if you ever decide to revisit the video. I'm also curious how well it cleans out (after ice melts) and if you have any leverage issues getting it out of the sub-trunk when full.

By the way, what do you think of the handles? 😁🤙

Reactions: TrevP

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Impressions. I think they have a winner 🚗🏆